Guten Tag!

My name is Dieter Heydrich, and I would like to tell you a few things about myself.

I was born on 11 December 1927, and I am currently eleven years old. Concerning my appearance, I have blond hair and blue eyes - sometimes, teachers have used me in class as an example of what the typical Aryan looks like!

And yes, I am purely Aryan, and so is the rest of my family and my friends and neighbours. I am proud to be a youth of the Reich (I'm an active member of the Deutsches Jungvolk), and a member of the greatest race on Earth! But it doesn't end there, because I've just found out that I am an Aryan wizard too!

On my eleventh birthday, a strangely dressed man invited himself to our home, and he told my family that he was a wizard and that I was one also. Naturally, we thought he was a crackpot or maybe a cunning Jew at first, but he eventually managed to convince us - he did some extraordinary things with his wand to prove his point. I then accepted his invitation to learn magic at his school - Durmstrang!

I can't wait for 1 September 1939, when term begins! I had no idea we Aryans produced witches and wizards, and I want to learn all I can about magic so that one day, I can help the "Muggle" population of the Reich when I'm older. By the way, a "Muggle" is someone with no magical powers - that's one of the new wizarding words I learned.

That's it for now. I'll tell you more about myself when I go to Durmstrang!

~ Dieter Heydrich

Yep. That's Dieter, from my Grindelwald-era story, Für Das Größere Wohl. Feel free to ask this slightly disturbing boy any questions you like!

Also, here's a link to the new Dieter OC thread: Dieter Heydrich, Part II

Tim the Enchanter