Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Sarah

First Year Ravenclaw
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

I actually have never seen Star Wars. I know, that probably is some Anti-Sarah Morals Law that I'm violating, but I've never actually gotten around to seeing the movies.

I think I might have to go with you on the Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione thing. It's a given that Ron and Hermione are getting together (according to Rowling, and she's the boss), and I think Ginny will more than likely end up dying. And if she doesn't, I don't see it very probable that they will get back together. Unfortunately....

And I have a question now that will seem incredibly stupid if the answer is yes, but I must ask it anyway because I have absolutely no idea. Actually, I had never thought about it before, and the answer to my last question (Star Wars vs. Harry Potter) sparked my wonder.

Are there Star Wars books? I was under the impression there were only movies.

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes
    Are there Star Wars books? I was under the impression there were only movies.
    Oh yes, there are. George Lucas has written the original ones, although authors like Matthew Stover have also written their interpretations of the films.

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Hi there,
    I've always liked your "Ravenclaw Jedi" banner! Since greeneyes asked about Star Wars and Harry Potter, and you said Star Wars for movies, I'm going to take it a step further . . .
    The original trilogy, or the prequel trilogy??
    I may pick your brain on this more later, being a bit of a fan myself and having read quite a few of those books you mentioned, though not for several years. Harry sort of took over, I think.
    ~Gina

phoenix165
    Hi,
    I was scrolling through the threads and found this one... so I have a couple questions .

-Since you like PotC, what did you think of the second one?

-In Star Wars, would you rather be Princess Leia or Padme?

-Which is better, Wookies or Ewoks?

-Yoda or Windu?

Phoenix

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmariam
    I've always liked your "Ravenclaw Jedi" banner!
    Why thank you! I love it too. I have the brillaint joanna to thank for that!

The original trilogy, or the prequel trilogy??
    Ooh...I really don't know. Episode III is my favouriteof all of them, but my second and third would be 6 and then 5. So I really can't choose!

The one thing particularly pulling me towards the prequel trilogy is of course, the gorgeous Hayden Christensen!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix165
    -Since you like PotC, what did you think of the second one?
    Excellent and action-packed, although I'm annoyed at Elizabeth for not knowing whether to pick Will or Jack; it's obvious she belongs with Will! The ending was absolutely astonishing and I can't WAIT for #3!

-In Star Wars, would you rather be Princess Leia or Padme?
    Padme. She get to kiss Anakin. I mean, come on, let's be reasonable here.

-Which is better, Wookies or Ewoks?
    Wookies.

-Yoda or Windu?
    Ooh. Yoda, methinks. Never underestimate the small.

Potterphile12
    I have ze questions for ze lovely Sarah!

- If you had a lightsabre, what colour would it be?

- Podracing or wizard's duel?

-Do you have any hidden talents that you're particularly proud of?

-Finish the analogy: Anakin Skywalker is to Star Wars what _____________ is to Harry Potter. (You take that to mean whatever you'd like )

-Do you have a favourite sport? If so, what is it?

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Potterphile12
    I have ze questions for ze lovely Sarah!
    Why have I not seen these for so long? My observational skills are so bad...

- If you had a lightsabre, what colour would it be?
    Blue. I have no idea why that is , but there you go.

- Podracing or wizard's duel?
    Wizard's Duel! Podracing looks fun, but really, who could turn down a good ol' duel?

-Do you have any hidden talents that you're particularly proud of?
    Um...I guess I'm quite good at cooking, and not many people are aware of that. I'm really not sure...

-Finish the analogy: Anakin Skywalker is to Star Wars what James Potter is to Harry Potter. (You take that to mean whatever you'd like )
    The hott father of the main hero who everybody loves.

-Do you have a favourite sport? If so, what is it?
    I have two, even though I am truly awful at all sports! Badminton and rounders.

Lurid
    SARAH! WON'T YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME!

*cough* Aussie bands with songs titled Sarah are love.

How's it like over there?

What colour are you beta boards?

What's happening with the HWP stories? (I so totally didn't edit mine and kick it to the end of the queue because of formatting stuff)

Uhm... do you wear glasses?

What's your favourite colour font and type of font? Are they usually together?

How long have you been a member of MNFF?

How long have you been writing?

Why did you decide to apply to be a mod?

SARAH! /singy!steph.

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurid
    SARAH! WON'T YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME!

*cough* Aussie bands with songs titled Sarah are love.
    LOL.

How's it like over there?
    Um, at the moment it's bitterly cold. In general it's sort of...England-y. Heehee.

What colour are you beta boards?
    Blue!

What's happening with the HWP stories? (I so totally didn't edit mine and kick it to the end of the queue because of formatting stuff)
    We should be modding them as we go along...I haven't seen any in Queue yet, though.

Uhm... do you wear glasses?
    Nope!

What's your favourite colour font and type of font? Are they usually together?
    On MS Word? Arial Rounded MT Bold and I love turquoise!

How long have you been a member of MNFF?
    It's a very long story, but it all boils down to me having been here since my 13th birthday - so February this year.

How long have you been writing?
    Generally or fanfic? General = since forever, lol. Fanfiction = last August.

Why did you decide to apply to be a mod?
    Well, partly for the same reason everybody does, but also because I loved MNFF so much and really thought I could make a valuable contribution to it. I found the whole idea of being part of the mechanics of it very exciting.

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Hi Sarah!
    So you're the captian now - any new fun plans for the RD? Will you wrap up the Fall Hospital Wing project soon? Are you planning on continuing the FFIF?

Speaking of captianing - do you have a favorite ship? Sailing or otherwise.

Finally, just for fun - have you ever read any SW/HP crossover fics??

Thanks!
    ~Gina