Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Sarah

rita_skeeter
    *points to spiffy new avatar*

*LOVES*

Ok, back to business.

Quote Originally Posted by lily_evans34
    Yeah, he's great! Do you like 'High'? I'm in love with that song!
    I do indeed like High! It's not one of my favourites of his, but I certainly do like it.

What's your favorite category?
    Romance, although I do love Dark/Angsty. My favourite sub-cat of Romance is probably Other Pairing, although there's some fabulous stories elsewhere.

Favorite ship?
    To write, read or in the books?
    To write: Severus/Lily. To read: James/Lily, Draco/Angelina. In the books: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny.

Why did you want to become a mod?
    Originally, it was for the same reason everyone wants to. The power, the capabilities, the respect...lol. When I applied I didn't truly expect to get it. But during the submission times, I realised that I really wanted to be part of the mechanics of MNFF. I wanted to feel like I was giving something back to a place I love so much. So all the other things didn't really matter too much from then.

[/cheesy but true answer]

If you could be in any Star Wars movie scene, which one would you choose and which character would you replace?
    Well, I'd either be Darth Vader when he kills the Emperor or Padmé in any scene in which she kisses Anakin...

Do you have any new flavours of organ cheese for sale yet? (like that brain flavour, perhaps?)
    Ooh, did I not say? Brain flavour is now officially out! As for what's in store...you like pancreas?

Would you rather have an Invisibility Cloak, a Pensieve, a Firebolt, or an everlasting supply of Skiving Snackboxes? (Sorry, I ask everyone that question)
    Ooh! Ummm...not the Skiving Snackboxes or the Firebolt. Invisibility Cloak or Pensieve? Maybe the Invisibility Cloak. Yeah I think so.

Dumbledore Prince
    If you get the chance to go to only one of the following places, which one would it be? Why?

+Dumbledore's (erstwhile) office
    +The Astronomy Tower
    +The Room of Requirement
    +The Chamber of Secrets

If your Boggart was an animal or insect, what would it be? Why?

Do you have an HP-related Boggart? If so, what is it? Why?

Do you validate stories more often than you reject them, or is it the other way round?

Do you leave a review for the stories you validate if you like them very much?

Periwinkle
    What is your favorite/best memory?

What is your worst memory?

Favorite time of day? (Morning, noon, evening, midnight?)

Marauder by Midnight
    *pokes Sarah*

1. How much fun do you have modding stories or forums?

2. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, just how mean-spirited are you? (hehe I gotta know since it doesn't seem like you're as...evil as the others)

3. Do you ever feel the need to bury your head in a pillow and scream? Was it MNFF-related?

4. Is there a significant difference between betaing and modding for you? (I noticed you betaed a lot of stories)

5. Which Death Eater do you most want to meet?

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore Prince
    If you get the chance to go to only one of the following places, which one would it be? Why?

+Dumbledore's (erstwhile) office
    +The Astronomy Tower
    +The Room of Requirement
    +The Chamber of Secrets
    The Room of Requirement - why would you turn down a room that grants wishes?

If your Boggart was an animal or insect, what would it be? Why?
    A slug. Eurgh, they're disgusting. Eurgh.

Do you have an HP-related Boggart? If so, what is it? Why?
    Umm...Inferi? They seem creepy. If that's what you mean.

Do you validate stories more often than you reject them, or is it the other way round?
    Unfortunately, it's the other way around. I remember that on my first few weeks I had a 96% rejection rate. LOL.

Do you leave a review for the stories you validate if you like them very much?
    I've never really come across a fic whilst modding and thought "Wow!", so I don't really know. Maybe I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle
    What is your favorite/best memory?
    I have so many...I couldn't possibly list them all. Safe to say I'm very blessed.

What is your worst memory?
    Finding out my great uncle had died. On my 10th birthday.

Favorite time of day? (Morning, noon, evening, midnight?)
    Midnight/very early morning. Magical times.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder by Midnight
    *pokes Sarah*
    *pokes right back*

1. How much fun do you have modding stories or forums?
    So much it is impossible to describe.

2. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, just how mean-spirited are you? (hehe I gotta know since it doesn't seem like you're as...evil as the others)
    Well...generally speaking I'm a 3. But I'm one of those people who don't get angry easily, but when they do, everyone knows it, lol. So in that respect I'm a...9.

3. Do you ever feel the need to bury your head in a pillow and scream? Was it MNFF-related?
    Yep. Many a time. It's not often to do with MNFF, unless I find dialogue errors. *keels with death stare*

4. Is there a significant difference between betaing and modding for you? (I noticed you betaed a lot of stories)
    Well. they're very much the same, apart from the fact that when I'm beta-ing, I pick out every little fault, be it a comma out of place or whatever. However, with modding, I can let a few small things slide. If I didn't, I'd never accept anything!

5. Which Death Eater do you most want to meet?
    Regulus Black! He sounds very complex and interesting indeed, especially if he is R.A.B...

Lily_greeneyes
    Ok, I've got some questions for you!

+ What's your ideal holiday destination?

+ Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

+ A favourite fan fiction you've written

+ Your favourite fan fiction(s) on MNFF

+ Most embarrassing moment?

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_greeneyes
    + What's your ideal holiday destination?
    Ghana. I've seen a TV programme filmed there and it looks just amazing. And I have always wanted to go to Africa.

+ Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
    Coffee!! I love it black, no sugar. Tea is bleurgh. As is hot chocolate.

+ A favourite fan fiction you've written
    *looks up the thread* Deja vu? Sorry - I don't mind really!
    I'd say either A Stab At Where The Heart Should Be or Emerald in the Fire.

+ Your favourite fan fiction(s) on MNFF
    The My Guardian Angel series by gossipweaver. It's a Harry/Ginny trilogy that I am officially in love with.

+ Most embarrassing moment?
    Uh...when I forgot to lock my door as I was getting changed a while ago. Safe to say I sincerely regret not checking the lock.

ElectronicQuillster
    Here's a question...

How was your vacation?!

Welcome back to First Mate Sarah!

First Year Ravenclaw
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

Time for a little game of This or That!

Hot or cold weather?

Black or white?

Skiing or swimming?

Typing or writing?

Dark, light, or milk chocolate? (Okay, so technically this question wouldn't actually count, but I couldn't choose only two of them! I happen to be a big fan of all three. )

Ron/Hermione or Harry/Ginny?

Soda or water?

And the toughy...

Harry Potter or Star Wars? (If somebody has already asked you this, I suppose that ruins my big grand finale question...)

rita_skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectronicQuillster
    How was your vacation?!
    It was absolutely brilliant thank you! I had a great time with all of my cousins, even if we didn't exactly have the hot weather we were hoping for. They have a swimming pool in their garden - so we made the most of that! But of course I am very glad to be back and see you all again.

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes
    Hot or cold weather?
    Cold, methinks. Not quite sure why, but I've always loved snow more than I love the baking heat.

Black or white?
    Ooh...I'm not sure. They go very well together, I must say. Ok, white.

Skiing or swimming?
    Swimming by far. I'm terrified of heights.

Typing or writing?
    I'm going to go all old fashioned and say writing. Although I love my computer, there's something really special about writing with a pen and paper.

Dark, light, or milk chocolate? (Okay, so technically this question wouldn't actually count, but I couldn't choose only two of them! I happen to be a big fan of all three. )
    Dark chocolate! It shall rule this earth one day! Well, you get what I mean. The stronger the better - and with black coffee it is just heaven.

Ron/Hermione or Harry/Ginny?
    Well, if you'd asked me this about eight months ago, I would have said Harry/Ginny - but now I'm a diehard Ron/Hermione. I think there's more substance to their relationship.

Soda or water?
    Water any day.

And the toughy...

Harry Potter or Star Wars? (If somebody has already asked you this, I suppose that ruins my big grand finale question...)
    No, no-one has asked me this yet on the forums, but plenty of people have asked me this in real life. And I always give the same answer.

Harry Potter for books.
    Star Wars for films.