Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slytherin Joins the Mellee on the Pitch

Mollie Black
    She nodded in agreement as Darren stepped a little closer; she was practically gasping for air, he was so close.

He gave her shoulder another squeeze before turning to leave the locker room. She was watching him walk off until she felt a sharp pain in the back of her leg, and heard the snap of a towel.

“Hey!” she shouted as she spun on her heel.

The team roared with laughter at the high pitched squeal that had just erupted from her. Gwen started to panic; she had almost lost control of her spell.
    I didn't accomplish anything really. I figure one more post and we can move on to the practice.

leahsm2
    Warning: Mild Slash Ahead

That night, Gwen was sullen. She went to bed early, but wasn’t able to sleep. Her mind kept rehashing Darren’s actions. It was obvious he had been trying to get her alone, and it was equally obvious he thought she was a boy. She also wasn’t terribly impressed by her reaction to his obvious intentions.

She would go through with the practice. They had agreed to meet early the next day, well before anyone else would be there. She would meet him, play coy, he would drop it, and they could continue on as if nothing ever happened. She hoped.
    100 words. I liked yours Mollie! I liked the way her spell slipped a bit. If mine is too off base let me know and I'll change it.

Sixth Year Slytherin
    De-gnoming the Garden

Early next morning, Gwen was in the pitch waiting on Darren. Her mind rehearsed different moves she could use to improve her game. But as soon as he stepped onto the field, she lost her focus.

She noticed his muscular physique as well as his wide bright smile as he approached with their trunk. She started to smile but felt it would be too girly. Yet she wondered why he was smiling at her…or Greg?

“Morning,” he said.

Feeling confused, she tried to slap him on the shoulder. But she accidentally slugged him, causing him to fall over the trunk.
    Hope you don't mind the humor.

50505005050055505055050505050505050505050505005050 50
    M.R.S.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Sorry, I've been a bad poster. Not sure I've moved us on anywhere with this. I'm bit too tired for any major plot developments.

She gasped. “Oh, I’m so sorry, here let me help you.” She put out her hand and then realised that she was talking far too much like a woman. She cleared her throat and tried to adopt a manly posture. “I mean, uh…” But she didn’t really know what to say. Luckily, he was busy brushing himself off and didn’t seem to notice the fact that she had trailed off or the flush which was rising in her cheeks.

“Don’t worry about it, Greg,” her Captain said. “You’re strong for a seeker – you must have some muscle – I’m impressed.”
    99 words

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Mollie Black
    Warning: VERY slight mention of sexual ideas.

“Right,” Gwen muttered after a pause.

“Well,” said Darren after letting her stare off into space for a moment, “Do you want to practice?”

“Yeah,” she replied as she stepped over to unlatch the trunk, “Let’s get going.”

She felt Darren watching her as she released the Snitch. She was reaching for the straps on one of the Bludgers when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Maybe we could just use the Snitch today?” he asked, “I’m not really in the mood to play rough.”

Gwen’s mind raced with inappropriate thoughts as she willed herself to stay in control.
    I wasn't sure if it really needed a warning, but I thought better safe than sorry. 100 words.

Sixth Year Slytherin
    De-gnoming the Garden

*** lol****

I love it, Mollie!!

Er... following, Mollie's warning:

"OK. Just the Snitch," she said awkwardly.

After practice, she and Darren packed things up. Gwen felt relieved that things went well. She saw her game improve from just that one session.

"Do you see the Snitch?" Darren asked. They scanned the area for the thing, when it suddenly appeared in front of them. They both jumped for the Snitch, but missed, landing Gwen right on top of Darren.

She struggled to keep her composure, feeling the spell slipping as she felt his body near hers. Yet she noticed how comfortable he looked with her on top of him.
    M.R.S.

leahsm2
    Loved them both and the warning continues!

Gwen quickly grabbed her wand and whispered the incantation, making sure she had returned to Greg before she moved off of Darren.

“Terribly sorry,” Greg breathed. “I am so clumsy.”

Greg stood up and offered a hand and pulled Darren up off of the ground. He smiled and held her hand an instant longer than necessary. Gwen took her hand from his as if he was made of fire, not looking at him as she hurried off the pitch.

“Fascinating,” Fawn Brown, ace reporter thought, as she scribbled down her account of the intimate scene. “Just the break I needed.”
    100 words

Mollie Black
    Gwen was walking around the outside of the stands trying to clear her head. Was it possible that Darren had intentions other than making her a good Seeker? She turned this question over in her head again and again.

Without warning, a hand reached out of a nearby cluster of bushes and pulled her in. Before she had time to react, a silencing spell had been cast over her. She stopped struggling and looked up at her attacker.

“Now,” Fawn asked impatiently, “Will you sit still and listen to me?”

Gwen nodded as Fawn lifted the spell.
    97 words. Ugh. I was really getting into this. Let's go!!

Sixth Year Slytherin
    De-gnoming the Garden

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR'RE DOING?” Gwen looked enraged as she flexed her muscles to give her masculine appearance a more threatening look.

“There, there, love. I forget that your type aren’t into women,” Fawn mused.

“Type? Women? What-!”

“Let’s not play coy…er…it’s Greg isn’t it? That’s what he so lovingly called you?” Fawn's smile was reminiscent of a cat with a mouse within its jaws.

“I don’t know what you’re playing at, Miss.” Gwen turned to leave, feeling confused by her words.

“It’s Fawn Brown. And any fool could see that your captain has a thing for his Seeker.”

100 WORDS!!

OK, lets keep our plan rolling!!!

M.R.S.

leahsm2
    Fawn swished her wand over her notes and the page began speaking in Darren’s voice.

“Maybe we could just use the Snitch today?” It parroted, “I’m not really in the mood to play rough.”

“There’s more, of course, if you’re interested, Greg?” She asked pointedly, looking at Gwen like she was some sort of vile disease. “No? Thought not.”

Gwen looked at the woman, not knowing what to say. There was nothing unnatural about two attractive people of the opposite sex being interested in each other, but what this woman was eluding to was, well, not possible or was it?
    100 words

C'mon guys we're getting there! Slashish innuendo warning