Thread: Marriage Law Fic

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower

Marriage Law Fic

I am reading Denial by Little Beloved and would like to read another fic which explores the possibility of a marriage law fic. I'm not bothered about the pairings which end up together as a result of the law except that I would prefer to avoid Dramione.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

megan_lupin
    Well, I've read several different Marriage Law stories dealing with Sirius and Hermione, though most of those I've seen on FF.N. (One of which was one of the first SB/HG stories I read, and the one that made me fall in love with the pairing.)

I know Soap has a marriage law story here on MNFF, Polly, which is the sequel to her other Sirius/Hermione story, Smells Like Sirius Black. Those are all quite good.

But let me know if you want some of the ones from FFN, and I can PM you the links.

~Megan

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Thanks, I'll start off with the MNFF one but it would be great if you could send me the links to the others when you have a moment.

Any other suggestions anyone?

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

You might have read this one already, but for the SBBC we're currently reading Marie-Antoinette by Tinn Tam. It's James/OC, 6th-7th years.

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

Sly Severus
    I found this one particularly amusing:

A Match Made by Law by LariLee

This fic is pretty out-there and rated Professors. Don't click if your easily offended, but personally, I thought it was hilarious.

hpjunkie09
    I've read several amazing marriage law fics, mostly Hermione Granger/Severus Snape ones. If that ship doesn't offend you, I would strongly recommend His Draught of Delicate Poison by Subversa. I will send you the link in a PM.

mald1983
    One of my absolute favorite stories of my favorite ship (Hermione/Oliver Wood) is Consequentially Yours by Nyruserra. It's a marriage law fic that takes its time developing the relationship. It also has some humour and action/adventure. If you're still interested in reading a marriage law story, I recommend this one!

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Impersonating the Bloody Baron
    I second A Match Made By Law by LariLee, propsed by Sly Severus. It is very funny and I laughed every time I thought about it for a couple of weeks afterwards.