Thread: Cedric Diggory's Mother

youaremylifenow

Cedric Diggory's Mother

I'm a writing a three-part fic revovling around the three people who were most affected by Cedric Diggory's death. My first part is a first-person narrative told by Cedric's mother. I don't know what her name is, however, and the lexicon refuses to let me go to the Diggory family page. So, in conclusion, does anybody know Cedric Diggory's mother's name?

-Alex

MC Kair
    Hey Alex,

Cedric's mom's name isn't metioned anywhere in canon so I think you have a free rein there. I think that all you have to do is pick some old english name and make it clear that she is his mom.

Hope this helped.

-Maria

Azhure
    Maria is right. The Lexicon only refers to her as 'Mrs Diggory'. So it's completely up to you!

~~Azhure~~

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Something else you might want to take into account: what kind of woman would want to marry Amos. You have to take into account the kind of woman that Amos would be attracted to, and other personality factors that would go into her development.

She will essentially be an OC, though, so you should have free reign.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

i AM lily potter
    Yep! You can give her any name you want. Just remember to make her pretty, (like Cedric).
    Oh, and as far as personality, you might want to make her modest and quiet. This way, she "completes" the very vibrant and boastful Amos Diggory.

Hope I helped a bit!

James Jameson
    I agree with everything said.

If you need a name for her, I would suggest going to BabyNames dot com and go to the Random Renamer, type in two names, what you think she should be like, and it will find some pretty cool/wizardy names for you! It's really quite helpful!

Here's teh link, if the mods don't mind...Inky Pinky Linky

youaremylifenow
    Thank you everyone for all your awesome help! I really, truly apperciate it.

Mods, you may lock and grave!

-Alex