Okay, I am not very happy about what has been said in the rejection letter I received from a moderator (which is below in " ").

"Draco is out of character throughout your chapter. It does not fit his character to have him so in love with Hermione without some explanation of why, after six years of hating her, he\'s decided that he is now in love with her and needs to make her fall in love with him. I could see him using the idea of a secret admirer to get her to fall in love with him for some other reason and then falling in love with her along the way, but not because he loves her for no reason."

Is not true, yes Draco is a bit OOC but of course he is going to be! We all know that in JK's world Draco and Hermione hate eachother so they obviously are going to be a little OOC. Also, I want to point out that this chapter I am speaking of was chapter six! Which means there are five chapters before it developing and explaining as well as giving the background on how Draco came to "love" and admire Hermione.

I find it hard to beleive that Draco's feelings toward Hermione in my fic are "unbeleivable" because of the fact that I have five chapters before it backing it up!

Now for my question: Is there any way possible that the moderators could take into consideration what the authors might have established in previous chapters? I can probably cover many others when I say this, we do not repeat every detail on why so and so like him/her in every chapter!