Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator: Thread Trois

ChrissyOfGryffindor
    Ah yes. That was it. I used "Full Text". I tried it again, and Summary worked for me too, but Full Text doesn't, no matter what I search for. Weird.

kumydabookworm
    It's the same for me. I've just learned to deal with it.

While we're on this topic, I also can only see the first page of results when I search, never the second or third or so on. If I try and click on any page but the first page of results, I get the search page again with the Penname/Title/Summary/Full Search options etc. If I refresh, I get a black screen.

That's all.

Kumy

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

How do you put an image like a banner on your author's page?

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

little_kitty
    Quote Originally Posted by lily_evans34
    How do you put an image like a banner on your author's page?
    If you have a Photobucket account, you notice that under each picture, there is url, tag, and img. For your MNFF author's page, use the tag option, rather than the img option that's used here on the forums.

--Little Kitty

Scarlet
    Are we allowed to link our own forums in our signatures? Or is it just livejournals that are allowed?

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

On the 'Most Recent' page, after the story 'Paying The Price', everything is underlined. Is that a glitch, or my strange computer?

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

JoeyGal
    How exactly do you all (or the majority) have houses? Slytherin, Gryffindor...? I was just wondering how.

Marauder by Midnight
    Are we allowed to link our own forums in our signatures? Or is it just livejournals that are allowed?
    Your livejournal/story/author page please.

On the 'Most Recent' page, after the story 'Paying The Price', everything is underlined. Is that a glitch, or my strange computer?
    The author of Paying the Price may have forgotten to close his/her underlining tag.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGal
    How exactly do you all (or the majority) have houses? Slytherin, Gryffindor...? I was just wondering how.
    We all take the Sorting Quiz. PM AlexisTaylor for it

Blah blah blah

lainie xox
    Sorry to be a bother.. my question is still unanswered a page back.

Marauder by Midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by lainie xox
    I edited my submission because it keeps giving me multiple < b r > tags between each paragraph when I didn't add them (because I copied and pasted it from Microsoft word, therefore I couldn't have). After I fixed it, I don't see anymore of those tags, and I soon find my fiction rejected because apparently they're still there.
    I don't understand your question. The tags were still there though you couldn't see them?

Take off ALL the break tags and just leave a line between each paragraph.