Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 16

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    A.H.

Add a zero to that and use THAT word limit.

Anything over 10,000 words seems to cause issues it seems. Chapters have to have a *minimum* of 800 words, though. (except for prologues.)

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

James Jameson
    I have a question...

In the Hufflepuff CR, we have a suggestion thread as I'm sure the other houses do as well. Is there one for MNFF in general? Because I think that would be a really great idea, so that users could get what they really wanted out of MNFF/BB.

Colores
    There isn't one for MNFF in general, but perhaps if you PM'd a moderator with your suggestion, he or she would be able to take it into consideration.

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Hey Mods.

I'm having issues getting into the MNFF archives. Every time I try I get redirected to a google search site that says "Sorry, we couldn't find http://ad.firstadsolution.com/st%3Fad_type" even though I am typing in the url correctly.

I think that the ads are causing this, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    ~Ayra

(I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this question, but I don't know where else to go)

iDrabble iWrite

Lovely banner by Riham (padfoot_returns)
    Avvie by Samarie (Love_is_4ever)

That which cannot break you will only make you stronger.

wildchild

Question

Hi!
    I'm fairly new to this, and I was wondering, how to you attach the link to a Beta Thread in your banner/signature? I honestly have no idea!
    Oh yeah, what's hotlinking?
    -S.

Marauder by Midnight
    GinervaPotter213 - Your computer has spyware. I suggest you run an anti-spyware program to get rid of it. Clear your cookies too.

wildchild - We have a little description on how to put links in your signature on our FAQ page. As for hotlinking, that's when you link an object from one website on another. You've probably heard this term used in the bannermaking forum. What they're asking you to do is not steal their bandwidth and to save the banners/images they make for you on your own computer and uploading to your own account with an image host.

7. 09-15-2008, 01:02 AM

magyk001
    Sorry to bug you and feel free to delete my question if it has already been asked. I was

just wondering if you were allowed to post another OC thread if you have changed aspects

of your character or have developed him more? Thanks.

apollo13
    Hi, wonderful modlies; my managed stories has disappeared - is this because the queue has closed or is there something wrong? It's probably because the queue closed, but it gave me a shock at any rate.

~Evie

red haired mom
    Hello there modlies,

Could someone please tell me why I can't manage my stories on MNFF?

I need to make a change on one of my chapters and I can't access the normal setting to do that.

Thank you,

~Wendy

Princess-of-A_S_H_E_S
    Hi!

I know this is probably not a big deal at all, but it's weird. A couple of days ago, after I'd gotten a PM about one of the classes I'm doing, after I'd read the PM, it started saying this:

Welcome, Princess-of-A_S_H_E_S.
    You last visited: Today at 20:02
    Private Messages: Unread 65535, Total 22.
    Is there something wrong? Or will it just go away eventually? Sorry if this is a pointless question...

♫Leah♫