Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 16

myownmuggle
    Rachel, look HERE.

mugglemathdork: We're looking into that as we speak.

lena

Need help loading next chapter

Hi,

When I try to upload the next chapter to my story, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Stubbardmans, it keeps throwing me out. It only gives me the choice to preview and when I click on that button, I get an error message and lose everything that I've tried to upload. Could someone help me out with this? Thanks.

Lena.

Hufflepuff at Heart
    I apologise if this has already been asked, but what does it mean when it says under a username "banned?" Is the person actually banned from MNFF?

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Dragon vs. Little Wooden Stick
    Quote Originally Posted by Hufflepuff at Heart
    I apologise if this has already been asked, but what does it mean when it says under a username "banned?" Is the person actually banned from MNFF?
    Yes, for the time being at least, depending on the member. Not all bans are permanent . . . only the ugly ones.

The site has rules which have been established for a reason - mainly to keep the fiction end of the Mugglenet world running smoothly - but every once in a while the mods have to enforce them in ways that may result in a ban, warning, etc.

Please just continue to follow the rules here on the forums. They are fair and precise. If you ever want to question a mod about a rule you are always welcome to send us a PM. Contrary to popular belief, we are not monsters (well, most of us) and we are very approachable.

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

lena

still need some help

Hi,

I went over to the FAQ section and read about 500/501 errors, but after removing the hyphens from my story, I still received the same error message. What else can I try so that I can get chapter 2 uploaded?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lena (Deanaz)

myownmuggle
    lena: Try contacting Marauder by Midnight. She should be able to help you sort out the issue.

7. 08-29-2008, 03:20 PM

AloraLove
    When does the new Autumn Term begin? I wanted to sign up for a class or two this fall. Thanks for the help!

Alora

Colores
    The professors are getting ready for Autumn Term as we speak, which should begin around September 1st.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Recently I have been noticing an odd problem with the MNFF site in general. Several times when I have tried to log on lately, the website appears as just a plain black screen (though the ads still appear in all their glory).

Is this a problem, or are the mods going site maintence? Just thought I'd check.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

katrin4p
    On the topic of school terms, I forgot ... You only adhere to the students usergroup once a new term begins, right? Right now, it's still the Summer term - you can't sign up now for the Fall term, can you? Much thanks.

--Ana