Thread: Tonks's Birthday

clumsywerewolf2438

Tonks's Birthday

Hi, I'm writing a Remus/Tonks chaptered fic, and I wanted to have it play a part in the story, but then I realized I didn't know when it was, and if it might even be outside the timeline of it. So, if anyone has any idea/speculation of her when it is, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Azhure
    I don't believe that there is anything in canon which states her birth date. All I know is that she was born in 1973 which makes her the same age as Charlie (I think).

So you pretty much have free-reign with this. Unless someone else can recall her birthday being mentioned?

Sorry that I can't be of more help.

~~Azhure~~

The Marauding Cupcake
    Nope! Tonks' birthday was never mentioned anywhere that I know of. It is assumed that she was born in 1973 because of the mention of her age in OotP, I believe.

Anywho, personally I've always thought of her as a Taurus. Remus is a Pisces and a Taurus would be a perfect fit for him. Followed up by Tonks' characteristic clumsiness (ever hear the expression 'like a bull in a china shoppe'?) and her stubborness (why couldn't she have just stayed behind? Then Teddy would at least have a mother!). So, I suppose I've imagined her birthday somewhere between April 20th to May 20th.

I hope that helps!

~Michelle (The One Who Marauds... on moonless nights with werewolf lovers)

clumsywerewolf2438
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to go with May 15th!

Mods, this thread can be locked and graved!