Thread: I Spy

Hufflepuff at Heart

I Spy

This may seem quite a trivial matter, but what do you think of wizards playing I Spy? Do you think it would seem too out of place? I personally feel that if things like Father Christmas are universal that a game like I Spy could be too. Fair enough, wizards and witches don't have as many car journeys to pass the time with games, but I'm sure they get bored at times too!

(and is "journeys" the plural of "journey"? I think it is...)

kathryn_malfoy
    I would think that they would. They might not do it in car journeys, but I can see little kids sitting in their backyard playing it. I think it is a universal and simple game.

I can actually see parents bragging about how wizards started the game and Muggles caught on.

Hope this helps.
    -Kat.

Lyratearsx
    Well, in the US it is. I'm not sure about in British spellings (you've seen my excerpts ).

About I Spy: I don't see any reason why not. I mean, they might see different things but other than that, I don't think so.

~Lyra

dancing_in_moon_pools
    I think it's definitely universal, an easy simple game.
    And I totally agree with kathryn_malfoy about wizards bragging how muggles caught on to a game they invented.
    Just my opinion.

Hufflepuff at Heart
    Thanks Kat, Lyra and dancing_in_moon_pools, they were exactly the answers I was hoping for !