Thread: Help Please !!!

sophiewalpole

Help Please !!!

I have nearly finished my first fanfic, and I've come to a dead stop I can't decide on a title and below is an excerpt from one of the chapters, basically in the fic Ron and Hermione go to Australia to find her parents, Ron asks Hermione to marry him while there she says yes and they start to plan, it also involves Harry and Ginny and all the rest of the Weasley's and skirts around the order but I can't think of what to call it, read the excerpt see what you think, PM or email or just reply underneath. The excerpt is from chapter 1 The Flight, thank you

She remembered what had happened last night, sitting in the bathroom crying her eyes out, thinking back on the past few months all of the different funerals that they had had to attend, the double funeral of Remus and Tonks and the cries from little baby Teddy fresh in her mind as if it was that morning. And then a voice came through the door over her sobs, she could just make out the question that Ron was asking her. “Hermione I love you. Please stop crying and marry me?” She flung the door of the bathroom open, looked at him her face streaked with tear stains. “What did you just say? Did you just say what I think you did? Did you just ask me to marry you?” “Yes I did, now come here” He looked at her tear stained face, and so adoringly got down on one knee in front of her, and once again said “Hermione Granger, will you please make me the proudest wizard in the world and become my witch of a wife”.

She sighed again, Ron once again twitched in his seat next to her. “Ron I’ve been thinking” she said slowly. “About last night, I’m sorry I walked away from you like that, I just didn’t know what to say after you asked me, I was completely shocked. But listen, lets just try to find my parents for now, we can talk about marriage when we get back to the burrow”. “What’s that supposed to mean? Talk about marriage when we get back to the burrow?” Ron said swiftly. “It means it’s not a definite yes, it’s just a maybe. But please let me find my parents first, we don’t know if Voldemort got to them I don’t think he will have but I’m scared in case we don’t find them, what it means if we don’t, do you understand what I’m trying to say” she replied to him cautiously. “Sort of” Ron said with a grin lingering on his face. He wasn’t really thinking about Hermione’s parents he was only thinking about what she had just said to him about marriage. ‘It’s not a yes it’s a maybe’ It ran through his mind and his grin got wider and wider.

Any help on this would be very appreciated, thanks for reading my post!!!!

go go ravenclaw
    Hello, Sophie!

Forgive me for interfering, mods, but I just wanted to inform you, Sophie, that this is not the place to ask for title help. There's a lovely thread here where you can ask for help. Also, you might want to specify what kind of fic it is in the post title. Just wanted to help out!

=Arya.