Thread: HP/HG Relations Plot Bunny - ADOPTED!

R A i N B O W A

HP/HG Relations Plot Bunny - ADOPTED!

Character's involved: Hermione, Harry plus a little bit of Ron
    Mood: Angsty
    Plot line: After the war ends, Ms. McGonagall calls Harry, Ron, and Hermione into her office. Not knowing what to expect, the three show up at her office and discover that Dumbledore instead wants to speak with them. Dumbledore tells the trio that Harry has a sister. Dumbledore tells them that he feared harm would come to the twins, so the minute Lilly gave birth to harry, he froze everyone, and performed memory charms before handing Hermione over to the people she then thought were her parents. God, horrible at this summery/telling people the plot line thing. Sorry!
    Other details: Not sure if this will be a short drabble or whatever. I don't do angst, and this little idea just wouldn't leave me alone!

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    I would love, love, love to adopt this bunny! You inspired something in me and my muse is running wild. I promise to take good care of it. Just a quick question though. Is it okay if I turn it into a chaptered fic? Let me know!

~Alyssa

Avvie by Ash/Radcliffefan07 and Banner by Evie/apollo13.

R A i N B O W A

Turning it into a chaptered fic is a-ok with me. Er, I did sort of want this to have a happy ending though. =]

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    I'll make sure it has a happy ending. Don't worry. I am a sucker for happy endings.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    The prologue is up! I changed the plot line a bit...only Harry and Hermione were called to meet with McGonagall...But it's not going to make much of a difference...

Heart on a String

~Alyssa

(Guess this thread can be locked now...)