Thread: Departments in the Ministry

Hybrid View

PadfootnPeeves

Departments in the Ministry

Help!

I need some department names in the Ministry. I know that Arthur works in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts, and there's the Auror department, but what are some others? There's one about magical creatures, and something about the floo network (didn't Madam Edgecombe work there?)... if anyone knows their proper names, and more departments, I'll be very grateful.

Thank you!

Ashley
    Here are just a few:

Department of Magical Law Enforcement: Includes the Improper Use of Magic Office, Auror Headquarters, Wizengamot Administration Services

Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures: Includes Beast, Being, and Spirit Divisions; Goblin Liason Office, and Pest Advisory Bureau.

Also I think the Floo Network one you're talking about is the Department of Magical Transportation, but don't quote me on that. The HP Lexicon has a level-by-level layout of the Ministry departments. Clicky.

...I've just been reading DH.

Good luck!
    xx
    Ashley

Ravenclaw_Soprano
    HP Lexicon has a list: link!

Department of International Magical Cooperation
    Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes
    Department of Magical Games and Sports
    Department of Magical Law Enforcement
    Department of Magical Transportation (Apparation Test Center, Floo Network Authority, Portkey Office)
    Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures (Goblin Liaison Office)
    Department of Mysteries
    Wizengamot Administration Services

This should be all you need.

~Lauren of The Gauntlet Pair

PadfootnPeeves
    Oh, gosh, thanks so much, Ashley and Lauren! This helps me out so much.