Alright, Toasters, the thread is up! And I shall edit soon with our first drabble!
Here is our prompt for a refresher!
More basic plot information shall be posted later...
A group of friends are sitting in the Main Hall of Hogwarts during breakfast when there is a commotion in the hallway. Going out to investigate, the friends find a notice posted on the door leading to the outside of the castle. It reads:
Private professional Quidditch practices to be held on the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch for the next seven days. ONE DAY will be set aside for a group of seven lucky students to receive a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn first-hand from the professionals how to improve their game. The prize will be a match against the professional players played in front of the entire student body. If interested please see Professor McGonagall.
Chaser: Marcus Flint (Slytherin)
Chaser: Nymphadora Tonks (Hufflepuff)
Chaser: Malcolm Abbott (Hufflepuff)
Beater: Shen Chang (Ravenclaw)
Beater: Pious Selwyn (Slytherin)
Seeker: Charlie Weasley (Gryffindor)
Keeper: Oliver Wood (Gryffindor)
Chaser: Henry Chang
Chaser: Morris Gorgovitch
Chaser: Justin Rathbone
Beater: Ludo Bagman
Beater: Gwenog Jones
Seeker: Molly Parkinson
Keeper: Tristan Wadsworth
Nymphadora Tonks (Chaser, Hufflepuff) = Allie
Shen Chang (Beater, Ravenclaw) = Sammy
Molly Parkinson (Seeker, Professional Team) = Stacy
Oliver Wood (Keeper, Gryffindor) = Stubby
1. Dumbledore’s speech, whistle, touch off the ground.
2. Game starts, before Hogwarts can get to position, pro score. Crowd boos. Pros = 10/Hogwarts = 0
3. Ball in pro possession, pas to chasers, she aims Bludger, drop Quaffle, lands in Tonk’s hands. Try to goal, blocked.
4. Ball back to pro. Pro score once more. Pros = 20/Hogwarts = 0
5. Chasers try to get quaffle back, seeker search desperately for snitch, pro scores three times more. Pros = 50/Hogwarts = 0
6. Team starts to pull up. More concentration needed and need to work together as team.
7. Flint tries to score, hit by pro’s bludger, nosebleed, and time out. Mini speech by Captain about working together.. Back on brooms.
8. Pros get quaffle, try to score, blocked by Wood.
9. Quaffle to Tonks, she passes to Flint, flint flies to hoop, passes back to Tonks, Pro keeper confused, Hogwarts score. Pros = 50/Hogwarts = 10
10. Quaffle back to pro keeper, shoots instantly while wood is still celebrating, scores. Pros = 60/Hogwarts = 10
11. Shen mad, send a bludger to brother Henry direction, hit, elbow cracked, time out. Repaired with Episkey, pro given penalty, score. Pros = 70/Hogwarts = 10
12. Hogwarts team slowly losing the will to play. All except Tonks, Wood and Shen. And She realize problem, shouldn’t play to beat brother, play to make team win.
13. Tonks realized her clumsiness can’t be blamed for the team. Must work together with Flint, even if he is creepy.
14. Pro seeker dive, Charlie follows. Everyone stares but pros are just playing. Wronski feint. Pros =80/Hogwarts =10
15. Wood mad, fly from hoop to referee, pro scored twice more.
Pros = 100/Hogwarts = 10
16. Crowd noisy and rude. Pros relaxed, very easy to win now. Big margin. Tonks saw Snitch at the far end. Pro seeker there, need distraction. Signaled Shen, signaled Charlie, Charlie dived, doing Wronski feint. Pro seeker follow, Snitch lost again.
17. Pros mildly put of but not worried, big deal, the kid learned a new trick. Score three more times. Pros = 130/Hogwarts = 10
18. Quaffle with the home team chaser, passing and trying to score. Not working. Flint goes up to shoot. Fails, Flint ‘accidentally’ punches pro keepers nose. Ball with pro chaser, score. Pros = 140/Hogwarts = 10.
19. Further penalty for pros, score. Pros = 150/Hogwarts = 10
20. Charlie fly to opposite corner, pros think he saw faking again, don’t bother chasing. Turns out it was the snitch.
21. Pro seeker relies at last moment, knew there was no chance of catching Charlie halfway across the pitch, signals to Chaser.
22. Everyone held breath Charlie caught snitch, crowd burst in applause. Team hug in midair. Dumbledore announce winner.
23. Pros with 170 Hogwarts with 160. Pros had used distraction to score one last time.
Final score, Pros =170/Hogwarts =160