Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Harry Potter

apollo13
    Well, I think Harry would just bring him up knowing that his parents died, and how they died. If you tell a child from a young age that they are orphaned, it will not affect them as much as it would if you told them when they were seven, because they would not remember being told, they'd just always know.

I think he might hold back little details. For instance, he might not tell Teddy that they died in the Battle of Hogwarts, he might just say that they were killed by DE's, because it might be painful for him to relive those memories. But, again, he would never outright lie to Teddy, and he would never keep what happened to them a secret.

~Evie

go go ravenclaw

*blows whistle*

Okay, guys, this thread is way over post limit. I've taken the liberty of creating a shiny new thread here! Go give it some TLC.

Kcharles
    I have a question about Harry for you all. Could Harry still speak Parseltongue after Voldemort "killed" him?

Azhure
    I have a question about Harry for you all. Could Harry still speak Parseltongue after Voldemort "killed" him?

I think, yes. Harry's scar didn't disappear after he defeated Voldemort, so there's no reason his ability to speak Parseltongue would.

And note that this thread is over the limit. The link to the new one can be found in an above post.

~~Azhure~~

apollo13
    Sorry, I know this post brings the thread WAY over the limit, but I want to make sure Katherine sees it . . .

Jo has said that because Harry could speak Parseltongue because of the bit of Voldemort's soul in him, Harry lost the ability.

But, yes, everyone should post in the other thread now.

~Evie