Thread: You're How Old?

Hybrid View

Kcharles

You're How Old?

Hello all, I've come to you fore some help for a next Gen. fic I'm writing. I was wondering the diffrence in age between all the Trio's children. All I know is that Rose is older than Hugo, and Teddy is two years older than Victorie. If you can't provide how many years that's fine, but I just need to know who's older than who.

Thanks, and hope you don't get too confused!

Pondering
    James is the oldest out of the trio's children. It's implied that he's one or two years older than Albus, considering the fact that he still freaks out over seeing his cousin snogging.

Albus, Rose and Scorpius are all 11 at the time of the epilogue.

Lily is 9, as she complains about having to wait two years to go to Hogwarts. Hugo is roughly around the same age as Lily, as the two seem pretty close.

Teddy, of course, is the oldest of the next-generational children. He is two to three years older than Victoire, who would probably be in her sixth or seventh year.

So from oldest to youngest, the children are:

Teddy
    Victoire
    James
    Albus, Scorpius, Rose
    Lily, Hugo

I hope this is what you needed to know.

--Tash

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Rescued by Gred and Forge...er, Fred and George
    I too had questions along the same line, but a little different. I needed a timeline of the next gen kids' births and stuff- with the actual years (AKA 1999, 2000, etc) .

I couldn't find it on the lexicon, so if anyone has one, I'd be oh so grateful!

~BB

banner by my mystery banner maker! :O

Profile on the Archives

Kcharles
    Albus, Scorpius and Rose were born in 2000/2001 (depending on when their birthdays are)
    Lily and Hugo were born in 2001/2002

I need to go, so I can't figure out the other ones for you.

(I'm fairly sure the 19 years later is in 2011, right?)

Black_Dust
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcharles
    Albus, Scorpius and Rose were born in 2000/2001 (depending on when their birthdays are)
    Lily and Hugo were born in 2001/2002

I need to go, so I can't figure out the other ones for you.

(I'm fairly sure the 19 years later is in 2011, right?)
    I'm pretty sure "19 years later" takes place in 2017, which is 19 years later after the Final Battle in Hogwarts.

That being said, the infomation I found was:

Teddy April 1998
    Victoire May 2nd, 2000 or 2001
    James Between September 2004- August 2005
    Albus September 2005 -August 2006
    Rose September 2005 -August 2006
    Scorpius September 2005 -August 2006
    Lily September 2008 - August 2009
    Hugo September 2007- August 2009 (some believe he would be in the same year as Lily while some believe he would be a year older--both work)

Most of these aren't very specific though, so you'll have to assume your own birth dates. Just make sure though that the siblings are at least 9 months apart though of course! And here are all the other kids in the next generation that we know of so far. All are born sometime after 1998.

Bill/Fleur
    • Victoire (of course!)
    • Dominique (2nd eldest daughter)
    • Louis

Percy/Audrey
    • Molly
    • Lucy

George/Angelina
    • Fred
    • Roxanne

Luna/Rolf Scamander
    • Lorcan and Lysander (twin boys)

Hope I helped!
    ~Kasey

cirelondiel
    Just a note - Dominique (the name of Bill and Fleur's middle child) can be both a boy's and a girl's name, and as far as I know JKR hasn't confirmed which gender this Dominique is.

~ Chelsea