Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 15

WendelinTheWeird
    Hello!

Quick Question:

Can I submit my poem to both MNFF and the Leaky Cauldron Poetry Contest?

Thanks!

Marauder by Midnight
    WendelintheWeird - Yes you may. You can do whatever you want to the stories you write.

3. 04-29-2008, 10:52 AM

missgiggles316
    I am confused. I got an email saying that chapter one of my story Into the Night had not been validated, but when I went to the archives it was, and has had 12 views. I went to fix the thing that needed to be fixed, and it was there. Was it supposed to be validated? I fixed what the email said needed to be fixed...

~Rachael

Marauder by Midnight
    missgiggles316 - Sorry, I accidentally validated it instead of deleted it. It's been deleted. Thanks for letting me know. However, when this happens, you must contact the moderator who sent you the letter privately. The Ask a Moderator thread is for general questions for all moderators.

Indigoenigma
    Mods -

I have a quick questions. Is it still possible to see how many people (and who they are) have favorited my stories? I've found where I can see who has added me as a favorite author and I was wondering if the other feature still exists.

Thank you!

~Kelly

EDIT: Thank you, Beth!

Marauder by Midnight
    Indigoenigma - Click "View Statistics". Click on the number of stories you've written. You're going to see a table of your stories plus how many people have favorited each story. Click on any of the numbers.

Mudblood_and_Proud_of_it
    Hiya, I have one question.
    I'm trying to submit a poem to MNFF and I'm not exactly sure how to format it. I looked in the "Formatting Your Fiction" essay and that wasn't mentioned. Should I make each line a paragraph, or is there a tag I'm missing?

Marauder by Midnight
    Mudblood_and_Proud_of_it - I'm not sure what you mean by format. You can use HTML to make separate lines (<br>) or to make a new paragraph (<p>). It depends on what format would best suit your poem.

Sefora
    I have a question,Is there a limit to how many times one can submit a story that's been rejected previously?

Marauder by Midnight
    Sefora - No, there is no limit. Please note that questions should go in the questions thread. When asking for a rejection letter, you must provide the proper information.