Thread: Third year schedule..

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs

Third year schedule..

What, exactly, was Hermione’s schedule in her third year? I know she had to use the time turner, and took double classes, but what were these classes? I looked on the lexicon, and all I could find was the classes she got OWLs in. But does anyone know more specifically what her third year was like??

xx
    Rachel

PROLOGUE UP NOW
    Beta ~ Author (3) ~ NaNo ~ WordPress

ADS banner by lullaby BANG.

Striped_Candycane
    Although I can't tell you exactly when she had her classes, this may help you get started...

Up to their third year, all students must take the following classes: Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Transfiguration, History of Magic, and Herbology. In their third year, all students must add AT LEAST two of the classes listed below:
    * Ancient Runes
    * Arithmancy
    * Care of Magical Creatures
    * Divination
    * Muggle Studies

Unless I am very much mistaken, Hermione was taking all of these classes, going way beyond the required two, and making her schedule impossible to manage without a time-turner. When she eventually dropped Muggle Studies and Divination at the end of her third year, she only had one extra class, and everything was much easier to manage.

Hope this helped!

~Veronica