Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Colores is accepting requests via the PI website only

Colores
    TCole: I'm willing to give this one a try. Do you have my email address? If not, PM me for it.

available

Ironic Inspiration
    Penname: Ironic Inspiration
    Story Title: Vanity and Pride
    Genre: Romance
    Ship: Cedrella Black/Septimus Weasley (Cedrella is Sirius's cousin that got disowned many years ago becuase she snuck off and married Septimus Weasley in about 1924. These are actually Arthur Weasley's parents, Ron's grandparents. )
    Rating: It is 3rd-5th years right now. It could go higher later on, but not Professors.
    Warning: Character Death for sure. I am debating on a very, very minor abuse rating for a tiny scene that I was planning on sticking in there later on. That is really it. Nothing major.
    Average word count per chapter: From 2000 to 4000 words. I am very descriptive.
    One-shot or Chaptered: Chaptered
    Track Changes or Color: Either, but since my Word is officially gone, I have to send you the chapter in a reguar email and let you send me it back in what ever attatchment you want. I can read anything, but if I send it to you in an attatchment, it will come back with no edits. It's strange.
    Reason you want a beta reader: This story is not being rejected for plot, but for technical things that I (and apparently all four of the betas who have looked at it) can not see. I have had many betas look over this, but it will still get rejected for tiny errors. The mod who is over my category is very, very picky, and I have been rejected three times. They were all for little things like spelling a name wrong. (not even joking) I am really sick of waisting my time correcting little things and getting rejected again for another little thing, so I need a beta who can look through my story with a fine toothed comb. Grammar is my weakness, mainly punctuation.
    Summary:

What is a story without a scandal?

Underneath every burn hole on the tapestry of the Black family tree, there is a story, and underneath every story, there is a scandal.

In 1924, the Blacks were the most powerful family of the Wizarding World. They were greedy, back-stabbing, malicious, and power-hungry. And Cedrella was no exception. She was her father's favourite daughter; the pride of the Blacks, and it has earned her a conceited nature like no other.

But during her seventh year at Hogwarts, her life begins to become a little more clear, her family a little more conniving. She is arranged to wed the infamous Abraxus Malfoy and has people watching her every move to make sure she follows through. It makes it even more difficult when Septimus Weasley, a blood traitor and fellow classmate, starts to convince her, that for once in her life, she could have what she wanted.

A scandal forms between the two; a forbidden love between Black and Weasley behind the walls of Hogwarts. If they are found out, their lives will be ruined. But even under the opposition, what a Black wants...

a Black gets.
    Oh, I also have this cool looking trailer that was made for it! Here.

To Fresca:
    I officially have my first chapter in the queue for the fourth time. When you PM me, I will tell you if it has made it or not. The mod is very quick. If it actually does get in, I can have the second chapter to you ASAP, if not I can send you the first chapter.

Thanks,
    Violet

Colores
    Violet: Sorry for the delay. Yes, I'll give this project a try. PM me for my email address if you don't have it.

available

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Hi, I know looking at your thread that you have a lot of requests but I was wondering if you would look at another one shot for me? It's another one based on a line in DH, this time from the epilogue.

UserName: coolh5000
    Story: Driving Lessons
    Genre: Post-Hogwarts
    Ships: Ron/Hermione though not a romance fic
    Rating and Warnings: None
    Word Count per chapter: 3156
    One Shot or Chaptered: One Shot.
    Expected Beta Time: Not hugely important
    Permanent Y/N: N, though I'm likely to request again as and when one shots require it
    Reason you would most like my services: You helped me get my first fic accepted and I would love to have such a great beta for this one too.
    Summary:

“Parked all right, then?” Ron asked Harry. “I did. Hermione didn’t believe I could pass a Muggle driving test, did you? She thought I’d have to Confund the examiner.
    “No I didn’t,” said Hermione. “I had complete faith in you.”

- DH P604, UK Edition

The story of how Ron learned to drive.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Colores
    Hannah: Don't worry about it. I'm always available for oneshots.

available

jojo_dolphin2394
    Fresca, amazing beta that you are, could you beta a one-shot for me?

Penname: jojo_dolphin2394
    Story Title: No Second Chances
    Genre: Marauder-Era
    Ship(s): James/Lily
    Rating: 1st-2nd years
    Warning: None
    Word Count: 1,230 words
    One-shot or Chaptered: One-Shot
    Track Changes or Color: Either
    Reason you want a beta reader: Um... I like to get the beta-reader before a submit, and you're really good.
    Summary:
    It’s the night before Lily marries James. But can an unexpected visitor change her mind?
    I have your email.

~ Jojo...

Colores
    Jojo: Sure! If you still have my email address, send it right along. If you don't still have it, just PM me.

available

kask
    Hi! I hope you can Beta this one-shot for me.

:]

Penname: kask
    Story Title: Waiting
    Genre: Romance
    Ship: Lily/James
    Rating: 1st-2nd
    Warnings: None
    Average word count per chapter: This is a one-shot. (It's around 1500 though.)
    One-shot or Chaptered: One-shot
    Track Changes or Color: Track
    Reason you want a beta reader: Well, I'm really not too bad with grammar or anything like that, but I do like to have a second pair of eyes because I tend to miss things. Just for general typos and things like that.
    Summary: After telling James that she is pregnant, Lily reflects on her life.

Colores
    kehribar: Sure, dear. Send it right along - I trust you know my address?

available

Colores
    Evester: This looks very interesting. Send me the first chapter whenever - you still have my email address, I assume?

available