Fresca, Love, most awesome beta, can you help me again? I have already had this go through 2 betas and Andrea told me I still had some grammatical errors (I can send you her PM) . It is for an in-house challange and I need it back like, yesterday . It has to be through her special que by the 20th. (This is all she is taking an reading them first). Would you have time to give it a very fast look? I still have your email if you say yes.

Penname:butter_beer_drinker
Story Title: The Guardian
Genre: umm, well it is while Sirius is hiding out after PoA
Ship: none
Rating: I say above 3rd only because there is a tiny bit of violence
Warning:as said above tiny bit of violence (it is an erkling attack)
Average word count per chapter: 6704
One-shot or Chaptered:One shot
Track Changes or Color:whatever is fatest.
Reason you want a beta reader: I need another pair of eyes to spot my grammatical errors. I tried to catch as many as Andrea pointed out and then some but I just want to make sure. Andrea siad, "I really hate rejecting this because the story is fabulous! Your characterizations are excellent, the plot is completely immersive, and descriptions build a wonderful atmosphere." It's just thos darn commas and semicolans that are getting me.
Summary: Three muggle children wonder of from a Castle tour in Germany and end up lost in the Black Forest. At the same time, Sirius is hiding out in said woods. He hears about the children and goes to look for them and accidentaly attracts an Erkling (this is the violence part). He then helps the children, (along with a few other mythical creatures) get out of the woods. It has a happy ending since the kids are modeled after my own.

I don't have much time to be on the boards today and am frantically typing this during lunch. I will check back as much as I can for a response. I might get it faster if you email me since I can check my phone for those. Hopefully you still have it, if not there is a link on my profile page (of course you knew that but, well, I'm hurrying )