Yes, that is Bingo Lingo in the title.

We have a lovely fresh thread to keep your questions/discussions going about all things British: customs, school, food, work, etc.

As usual, please remember that we do have a fair number of users who join us from the UK and Ireland on these boards, and we've had plenty of reponses from them in the past. Therefore, please could ONLY Brits answer things in here.

Make sure you're polite at all times - particularly if you're correcting/disagreeing with an answer some has posted previously. Remember we all make mistakes and deserve to be treated with respect.

Just as a final reminder - there is time difference for all of you living anywhere but in GMT zones, so do remember this when posting questions - you may have a while to wait before someone replies to your post. Be patient, please!

Discussions have been really good recently, so please do keep up the hard work.

The latest unanswered post:

Quote Originally Posted by eaglette with wheels
How much does it snow on the coast? the north, not the south) see, Im in Canada and today there is currently 1.7 M of snow on the ground... I'm doing a fic about lupin, and I'm talking about snow whipping through his falling-apart house (basically) but I just realized that I have nooo idea how much/little it snows in Britain.