Thread: Tom bunny too dark for me to handle needs a good owner - ADOPTED

pinkteddy

Tom bunny too dark for me to handle needs a good owner - ADOPTED

Characters Involved: Tom/Voldemort, his twin sister (Carolyn) and any other character you want

Mood of Plot Bunny: very dark

Plot Line: Both the Riddle twins had it all. Brains, beauty, power, you name it, they had it. But Voldemort was not satisfied with the fact that his sister and his transfiguration professor, Albus Dumbledore, had just as much magical power as he did. He threw himself into finding a spell that would enable him to become the most powerful and feared wizard of all time. He found it. Vox pro decor , decor pro vox allowed him to trade his looks for power. Whose power? Why, his twin's of course. Trading her magic for his looks.

Follow Carolyn's journey through the process of the spell. From the start to the end. Where she goes from a simple, normal teenage witch to the most beautiful witch, no, squib alive, not able to even cast a simple charm of the magical variety. Where Tom's spells grow steadily more and more powerful, yet his once handsome face becomes pale and snake like.

Watch the twins' transformation through Carolyn's eyes.

Power for Beauty, Beauty for Power. Was it worth it? Carolyn wondered, as she stood over the grave of her twin.

Other details: I'm too busy to write it myself so please, do give this darling bunny a good home

Jeffersonian Intern Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Oh! This sounds really interesting. I'd like to write this, if you don't mind. Were you planning it as a chaptered fic or a one-shot?

- Melissa

Super awesome banner by Ari / A.H.

pinkteddy
    Hey! thanks for taking it, I thought no one would want it

I was planning on it being chaptered since I think there's quite alot of explaniing to do... But I really don't mind if its a one-shot either, as long as its written

Just PM me the link when you're done with it, ya?

Jeffersonian Intern Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    I forgot to post in this thread, but I've got the prologue to this story up. I'm hoping to have the rest done by the end of the summer.

Here's the link: Corruption

Super awesome banner by Ari / A.H.