Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: One HUNDRED Word Challenge - Weeks 1-10

iloverupertgrint
    Name: Iloverupertgrint
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: How Sticky is Sticky?

Fred and George sat around a mixing bowl, following the instructions to making their favourite pudding, but this time with a twist.
    “This is going to be totally amazing, George!!”
    “Yeh Fred.”
    Hours later they had succeeded in what they wanted. Now all they needed was a target, stupid enough not to realise what was happening. Ron.
    They laid the plate on the table with a huge chunk of Sticky Toffee Pudding.
    The young red head, placed the Pudding in his mouth, within a few moments he was running round like a lunatic, trying to unstuck his mouth.
    That was soo much fun!

hpheart
    Name: hpheart
    Title: The life of a Sticky Toffee Pudding

‘Ow, Ow, Ow, hot, hot, hot! That’s better. What are they doing now? What’s in that jug? Why are they tipping it over me? HOT, HOT, HOT! Why did they just tip this sauce like thing over me? It’s kinda sticky. It tastes sort of like toffee…
    What sort of cake am I again? O that’s right, sponge. Wait a minute; isn’t Sticky Toffee Pudding made out of a sticky sauce which tastes of toffee and sponge? That must mean I’m a sticky toffee pudding! Does that mean I’ll be eaten soon? I…

x_GinnyPotter_x
    Name: x_GinnyPotter_x or Kayla
    Title:Cats Don't Like Pudding

SPLAT.

Hermione rushed into the kitchen upon hearing the splatter of what was sure to be her homemade toffee pudding, and the hissing and yelling of what was undoubtedly a very upset Crookshanks. Sure enough, on a chair next to the counter stood a guilty looking Rosie and Hugo, and on the floor was the unfortunate cat beneath her upturned bowl of pudding. Hermione let out an exasperated sigh and bent down to lift the bowl off the distressed cat. Except as she lifted the glass bowl, with it came Crookshanks, completely stuck in the mess of sticky toffee pudding.
    -----------

Name: x_GinnyPotter_x or Kayla
    Title:A Hogwarts Food Fight
    “That had to be the most bloody brilliant food fight in the history of Hogwarts!” said a grinning and food-covered Sirius.

“Without a doubt,” agreed James, happily wiping gravy off his glasses. Even Remus was smiling through the pumpkin pie covering his face, and Peter was sitting off to the side, pulling some spaghetti out of his trainers. Professor McGonagall walked over to the foursome, pulling a drumstick out of her hat. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves,” she said tersely, pushing a mop into James’ hands. “And I hope getting that toffee pudding off the ceiling is just as entertaining.”

red haired mom
    Name: red haired mom/Wendy
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Dobby's Gift

Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione all sat in the kitchen trying to decide what to fix for Dobby. They wanted to give him something sweet for Christmas, and food was the way to go.

None of them thought about the fact that they couldn’t cook that well, so Hermione being Hermione, found a cookbook and looked up a few recipes.

Deciding on Sticky-Toffee Pudding, they all set to work doing what Hermione told them to.

Tears leaked from Dobby’s eyes when he saw their offering, or it might have been because he saw the mess they left in the kitchen…
    Hope you like it!
    ~Wendy

leahsm2
    Name: leahsm2
    House:SLYTHERIN
    Title: Sticky Toffee Pudding

Draco sat in the back corner of the Potions classroom engrossed in his studies. He found this particular potion appealing because it was the perfect color and consistency. He knew eventually the brownish goop would solidify into a satisfyingly gelled compound that would fool anyone, particularly one of the less studious members of the Gryffindors, which in this classroom meant “all but one.”

That evening, Draco sat angelically in the middle of the Slytherin table, the seat across from him vacant so as not to disrupt his view. Longbottom bit deeply, smoke billowing from his ears, amply rewarding Draco’s troubles.

h_vic
    Name: h_vic
    House: Hufflepuff
    Title: Hunger

He was hungry; he was always hungry – he hadn’t eaten in a little over five hundred years after all. In fact, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy Porpington had always found that to be one of the most trying elements of being dead. Well, perhaps not quite as trying as certain consequences of his botched execution – having a hinged neck did have distinct disadvantages as it turned out – but the constant, insatiable hunger was certainly an irritation, especially when the students were eagerly tucking into a particularly appetising-looking sticky toffee pudding.

He gave a rueful sigh and floated sadly from the Hall.
    *hides from the run-on sentences - I blame Sir Nicholas and the narrative style he insisted on*

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: Kristy
    House:Gryffindor
    Title: Laughter

Harry sat at the kitchen table wiping his eyes. He looked down towards the floor and started laughing again.

Ginny entered the kitchen and gasped.

Harry tried to get control of himself as he gestured towards the floor. The terrifying look Ginny sent him sobered him up.

Pointing towards the floor she snapped at him, “You are going to clean that up!”

Harry looked down and began to fight the laughter, “Well mate, fun is over.”

One-year-old James looked up at his dad, goo covering his face and hair. He grinned as he continued to eat the sticky toffee pudding.
    ~Kristy

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Rescued by Gred and Forge...er, Fred and George
    Name: Sainyn Swiftfoot
    Title: Two Boys

The entrancing smell of fresh toffee pudding hung heavily over the entire house. Two boys made their way to the kitchen, where a woman stood.

She spooned the pudding into a bowl. The boys watched, enthralled. Sticky, sweet smelling, and delicious- in other word, perfect.

She passed one bowl to a boy, who greedily started to eat it. Spoon after loaded spoon disappeared down his throat.

The other boy looked at her beseechingly. The woman gave him a cold stare back. He started to cry.

Harry would not have pudding today- he had grown his hair back in the night.

banner by my mystery banner maker! :O

Profile on the Archives

harry_victoria
    Name:Victoria/harry_victoria
    House:Hufflepuff
    Title: Mm-mm good!

Five-year-old Ginny Weasley walked into the house after a long day of playing outside with her brothers. A sweet smell assaulted her nostrils and she inhaled deeply as she looked around for her mother.

“Mummy?” she called. “Where are you?”

“In the kitchen, love!” Mrs. Weasley told her. She immediately ran into the kitchen, where she found the source of the sweet smell.

“What are you making, mummy? It smells really good!” Ginny expressed, very curious.

“Sticky toffee pudding,” she replied, holding out a bowl.

Ginny stuck a finger in the bowl and licked it off of her finger. Mmm!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    McGonagall Likes My Quidditch Skills
    Name: Jessica
    Title: Not as Good

This is barbaric… but hands were invented before utensils.

Without any hesitation, she dunked her finger straight into the sticky toffee pudding and sucked on it, letting the sweetness fill inside her mouth. The sweetness only lasted for so long as the vivid memories caught up with her once again; she felt weak as she remembered what the tempting flavour once stood for- what it always would stand for.

And I can’t blame you for leaving me for the Second War, she quietly thought, but then she said with a sly smile: “It’s not as good, Mom, not as good.”

currently chasin' paper
    $$$