Thread: Elladora Black

Second Year Hufflepuff
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

Elladora Black

I looked up the Black Family Tree on the lexicon, and I saw that there was an Elladora Black born in 1850. We didn't hear anything about her, but I just wanted to see if there was anything that I missed. That maybe there really was information about her, and I just didn't see it.

I am using her in my story for the Gauntlet, and I just wanted to make sure I had all my facts right.

So, my question is...

Since her name wasn't burned off of the family tree, does that mean she thought like the rest of the Blacks? Did she take the purity of blood seriously? Was she against muggles and halfbloods just like the rest of them?

I'm going to continue to look information up on her, but I just thought I'd come here to ask..
    Thank you to anyone who can help me with this...

I'll check back later to see if anyone could answer my questions. I doubt there is anything about her, but I just thought I'd make sure.

Banner by Riham! Thank you! Love you! <3

Silver_Mist
    I don't know much about her, but if you didn't want her believing the 'pure blood' thing, then maybe she could just not voice her opinions very often? Just a little thought - good luck!

Second Year Hufflepuff
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

Thank you for your help...
    I found a little more information on her. I think I got it now.

Thank you for the good luck thing, too. I appreciate it.

Banner by Riham! Thank you! Love you! <3

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    *brushes dust off of thread and begins to type* In OotP, Sirius mentions that Elldora was the first to chop off elf heads and hang them on the walls when they got too old to work. This does not depict her as a very good person,so I would have to think that she supported Pureblood motives.

Beautifulamazingperfect banner by BrokenPromise!

BACK FROM HIATUS!