Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 14 and still going!

songbook99
    GinnyPotter, the staff page on the main MNFF site is, unfortunately, out of date. There are some mods on there who are no longer mods and our newer mods have not yet been added. We had planned to update it prior to the problems we've been experiencing recently and will be updating it once the overall site upgrade has occurred.

Tear_Away
    I was just wondering if it is okay to starting posting chapters for validation again as I noticied that new chapters and stories are still going up daily? Although the message on the home page remains the same.

Thanks,

TA

Snape's Talon
    Tear_Away - The reason you are seeing new stories is that our Mods are still busy working through stories that were already in the queue.

Please note that while the queue is not officially closed, we would prefer you refrain from submitting any new stories unless absolutely necessary - things like contest entries or the Gauntlet.

4. 02-28-2008, 06:39 PM

childofpotter13

A question for who to contact

Umm, my account on mnff was deleted, and I was wondering who I can talk to to get it fixed. My account did have a story on it, thus my confusion. If someone can tell me who to contact, that'd be great, because I'm not sure who I should talk to . . .
    Sam

Marauder by Midnight
    childofpotter13 - Unfortunately, we cannot undo an account deletion. Your account was probably deleted accidentally in our site purging. You have our sincerest apologies. Please contact your category moderator and explain to him/her that you may be resubmitting an already validated story. Again, we're very sorry that your account was deleted.

7. 03-01-2008, 05:28 PM

Black Roses
    Hello!

While I've enjoyed MNFF alot, my mother has recently decided that it is bad for my health, and social life, and says I must have my account deleted. I contacted a moderator(Potterphile12) about my account(SIRIUS WILL NOT DIE) on the main site a few weeks ago(before the hacker attack), and never recieved a reply, and my account has not been deleted. I was mainly wondering who I should contact to get my account on the boards deleted.

Thanks!

~Emma

songbook99
    Black Roses/Emma, you should contact me about deleting your forum account. PM the details and I'll go ahead and delete your account. Also, you can PM the details of your archive account (username and email address associated with it) and I'll get that taken care of as well.

the squid girl
    Everytime I try to change my avatar, I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 4067587 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/fanfiction/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php on line 479

What does it mean and what can I do? I'm rather afraid.

~Bella

Marauder by Midnight
    the squid girl - Currently our server doesn't have the right amount of memory to carry out that function. It's usually a temporary issue; you should be able to change your avatar a few hours after you get that message. If not, PM me the link to your image, and I'll try to change it for you.

James Jameson
    Why can't I see the beta services threads?? I'd like to offer my services again!!