Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 14 and still going!

Hybrid View

Marauder by Midnight

Ask a Moderator - Part 14 and still going!

Please view our Frequently Asked Questions before posting your questions here, and also make sure your question has not already been asked. (These threads are searchable!)

[The more people ask the same question, the more pages there are, which cause more people to not take the time to read it, causing them to post the same question and the vicious cycle continues]

Please, allow MODERATORS ONLY to answer the questions in this thread.

If you have a question which doesn't need to be answered by moderators, please ask Ask the Navy in the Check-In Desk.

If you have a question regarding your story and its status in the queue, please contact the category moderator by PM. A list of category mods can be found HERE.

2. 01-23-2008, 06:38 AM

HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin
    OK, here's the problem. My sister keeps trying to log into her account, but she'll log in, and it'll go to the page that says, 'thanks for logging in, HARRYHARRYHARRY' and all, and once she gets redirected, it says it's on my account. It was doing this last night when she was trying to get on, and she asked me to ask y'all. She would like to know how to fix this, so she can get onto her own account.

Thanks,
    ~Selina (and Alanna says thanks too)

BIG FAT EDIT: Thanks Roxy! She can get onto her account now! *is happy*

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    I've had that problem in the past as well. Try clearing your cookies and it should go away. You may have to log in each time in future rather than saving your password on the site.

5. 01-25-2008, 08:38 PM

GinnyPotter
    Hello Modlies!

Sorry for the bother, and sorry if this question doesn't belong here.

Just out of wonder, when are the Mod QSQ's going to be announced? I'm really looking foward to it, and it hasn't been talked about in a while.

Thanks!

~Michelle

7. 03-01-2008, 04:28 PM

Black Roses
    Hello!

While I've enjoyed MNFF alot, my mother has recently decided that it is bad for my health, and social life, and says I must have my account deleted. I contacted a moderator(Potterphile12) about my account(SIRIUS WILL NOT DIE) on the main site a few weeks ago(before the hacker attack), and never recieved a reply, and my account has not been deleted. I was mainly wondering who I should contact to get my account on the boards deleted.

Thanks!

~Emma

songbook99
    Black Roses/Emma, you should contact me about deleting your forum account. PM the details and I'll go ahead and delete your account. Also, you can PM the details of your archive account (username and email address associated with it) and I'll get that taken care of as well.

the squid girl
    Everytime I try to change my avatar, I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 4067587 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/fanfiction/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php on line 479

What does it mean and what can I do? I'm rather afraid.

~Bella