Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallant Gryffindors Go for the Win!

xombie
    ‘It IS Umbridge!’ A delighted Ron was jumping up and down in the stadium. ‘But where is she going?’

All action seemed to have stopped momentarily, and players watched incredulously as the woman ran across the ground.

‘Isn’t she saying something, Lee?’ Luna commented dreamily.

The stadium listened in silence to the screeching figure, and George watched in absolute delight as she flung herself on a thoroughly bemused Snape!

‘Let go of me!’ They could hear Professor’s Snape’s loud and clear warning to Umbridge.

The Stadium exploded into giggles.

‘So our favourite teacher Professor Umbridge has finally found her soulmate!’
    100 words!!

If we keep going like this, Allie, we'll finish this off in no time!

Stubbornly_appeared

Perfect!

The crowd erupted in laughter. Dumbledore blew his whistle, lightly chortling.

'Professor Umbridge, if you and Severus could move off the field. I'm afraid you're distracting the players,' he said, eyes twinkling with mischief. 'Perhaps find yourself a dungeon?' Snape scowled as he was dragged behind the stands by a blithe toad.

After the whistle was blown, the game recommenced. The Hearts found themselves two goals behind; nerves were fraying. Romantic tensionwas palpable in the air. Hannah Abbott's attempts to score on McLaggan became wilder and more frantic. Lisa Turpin would become distracted when Michael flew past her.
    100 words.

This is working out great! We can SO do this!

Come on, come on, let's keep up the pace!

-Stubby

xombie
    Daphne Greengrass would forget to shoot the quaffle in when she flew past Draco, or saw him smirking at her. Roger Davies never lost a chance to direct his bludger at Harry and smoothen his hair when Cho was in sight.

Cormac narrowly missed blocking the quaffle for the sixth time that day and the Hearts cheered loudly, just as Professor Dumbledore blew his whistle loudly. A high-pitched love song emanated from its tip and the cheering crowd was instantly silenced. It was a beautiful song that warmed the hearts of the players, and they drifted to the ground.
    99 words!!

Isn't our pace quick today? Lucky tuesday!

PadfootnPeeves
    “Now, now,” Dumbledore said in an undertone. “This game is not going well. You keep getting distracted; you argue with each other... this is not what I expected to happen.”

His tone was light, but even a lovesick Umbridge could tell that he was disappointed. The players hung their heads in shame.

“Let’s try harder now, alright?” the headmaster asked. “Or else none of you will win the prize.”

Silently, the teams nodded, and mounted their brooms.

“The teams are back up!” Lee shouted. “And I’ve just heard word that some team mascots are coming up.”
    The mascots were inspired from the World Cup. Should we get more into that?

I'm so proud of you guys *huggles*! You all did so much when I was sleeping! Let's keep this frenzy up! Because we are SOOOOOO going to win this thing!

xombie
    ‘What?’ a disgruntled Cormac grumbled. ‘Such a short half-time? We didn’t even get a chance to eat!’

Lisa Turpin nodded. ‘Professor Dumbledore! Please Professor; can you give us more time to patch up? We need to discuss a few things amongst ourselves,’ she called out.

All players unanimously nodded except Fred, who was looking anywhere but at George.

Dumbledore looked at Lisa with twinkling eyes and slowly nodded. ‘I announce… a fifteen minute half-time in this special game of Quidditch,’ he said and was immediately succeeded by joyous yells from the crowd.

The players descended once again.
    96 words.

Padfoot darling, you forgot the half-time plan!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the Fred & George drama???

PadfootnPeeves
    Fred snuck away from his team, mumbling something about ‘relieving his bladder.’ He walked behind one of the stands, where his twin stood, waiting.

“I really don’t want to do this,” Fred grumbled, peeling off his Quidditch robes.

“It’s for a good cause,” George commented cheerily.

“I don’t see why you have to be with her,” Fred said. “She likes me better.”

George shot him a hurt look.

“Sorry.”

“S’okay,” George said, clapping his twin on the back. “There are plenty of other hot girls out here besides Angelina.”

“So why can’t you find one for yourself?”
    97 words!

Whoops! Knew I forgot something to put in there... I just wanted dot get them off the pitch so the mascots can come. It’ll be fun, right?

How about we have George come back, and then some REAL romance starts to kick up? *is in a fluffy mood*

Stubbornly_appeared

Go! Come On, Team, Go!

Grumbling, Fred went up to the stands just as fuscia fireworks faded from the sky looking for an empty spot. He found one next to a sulking Bell.

'Seat taken?' he asked, plopping down without waitng for an answer.

She looked at him for a second, and then said, 'No.'

Fred watched Angelina bitterly. Bemused commentary floated over the air.

'Did Lovegood just say that Gwifflers were affecting the outcome of the game?' Katie said suddenly. Just as he thought of some morose comment, he looked at her and smiled.

'They do spread love, you know.'
    100 words.

ONE DAY! ONE DAY!

Come on, team, we can do it! Everyone write your hearts out! Remember what we planned! I'm sure we can do it!

GO!

*waves arms frantically, looking at playboard, reviewing other team's stats, and wondering if it's enough*

-Captain Stubby

xombie
    Katie blushed and looked away, and got up to use the restroom.

The game began again.

George breezed around in the sky, winking every next second at a clueless Angelina.

‘Why are you acting love-sick?’ An angry Angelina hissed into his ear as she flew past him to catch a Quaffle deftly. ‘Weren’t you saying just now that winking is for wimps?’

‘I did?’ George shot a killer glance at his twin and looked back at Angelina. ‘You look pretty when you’re angry.’

‘Some of Umbridge’s love-potion seems to have found its way into you,’ Angelina muttered.
    97 words.

*cheers along with captain*

GOOOOOOOO TOASTERS!

PadfootnPeeves
    George looked offended.

“I’ll stop being so nice to your team, then,” he whispered. “And maybe save my winking for Perkins.”

Angelina was left behind, her mouth slightly open.

Meanwhile, then certain Perkins was in a frenzy. Frantically aiming Bludgers at the opposite team (save Michael; of course), she was simply hoping the game would end soon and she could curl up with Michael in his common room.

All of the sudden, a sharp weight hit her. She doubled over in pain, but a strong arm caught her.

“Cormac?” she asked breathlessly.

“Michael hit you,” he replied.
    Had to get that in! And yes, a little ship is forming there

Go team, go!!!! Gryffindors are teh best!!!

We really need a cheerleader.

dragonwings
    "He hit me?" Perkins gasped. The jerk!

"Oh, he is going to pay!" she fumed.

Cormac laughed and helped her back onto her broom. "Just take it easy, okay?" he cautioned. "I don't want to see you getting hurt." He sped back towards the goal posts.

"Okay," Perkins breathed. Cormac had saved her! From Michael--who was supposed to be her boyfriend! She turned just in time to see a Bludger speeding right towards her and smacked it as hard as she could.

It hit Michael straight in the back. “OW! What was that for?” he asked angrily.
    96 words!! I can cheerlead!!!

Six, eight four, two, V-day we adores you!!!