Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Badgers Take The Cup!

GinnyPotter
    Sorry Vicky! No dance for them!

“Harry!” Ginny squealed. “Of course!”

As both started to sway to the music, they heard Snape’s voice over the microphone.

“Ladies, Gentlemen, and other species of students. Get back on your brooms and start to play! This is a Quidditch match, after all!” He shooed everyone back to the stands or on their brooms, while Harry and Cho went back to the place where Dumbledore was standing.

“Poor Severus,” he was mumbling. “Overcome with emotion because he has no love.” Then, he said in a louder voice, “Let’s start!” He threw the balls, released the snitch, and everyone begun playing.
    (100 words)

Heather, you might want to change Harry to Ginny.

~Michelle

Heather25x
    Oops, sorry! I've changed it from Harry to Ginny now I really need to keep up.

Everyone groaned as they took flight again.

'Oh come on now, players,' Lee said, grinning, 'we can dance later. Anyway...Angelina has the Quaffle. She flies towards the goal. Some expert flying here, ladies and gentlemen.'

Angelina was weaving in and out of the players, flying closer and closer to the goal. But Crabbe was speeding towards her, his beaters bat raised, ready to strike -

'OOH!' Lee cried, and the crowd groaned to. 'That had to hurt! Dumbledore walks onto the pitch and - yes - Team A are rewarded with a penalty while Angelina takes a short break.'
    99 Words

harry_victoria
    *huggles Badgers* I'm SO sorry I haven't been around-- I'll be lurky.

Heather; I beta'd this part for ya.

Everyone groaned as they took flight again.

'Oh come on now, players,' Lee said, grinning, 'We can dance later. Anyway...Angelina has the Quaffle. She flies towards the goal. Some expert flying here, ladies and gentlemen.'

Angelina was weaving in and out of the players, flying closer and closer to the goal. But Crabbe was speeding towards her, his beaters bat raised, ready to strike -

'OOH!' Lee cried, and the crowd groaned, too. 'That had to hurt! Dumbledore walks onto the pitch and - yes - Team A is rewarded with a penalty while Angelina takes a short break.'
    M'kay, so I'm going to do what's happening on the benches. Harry/Cho, anyone?

Word count: 84

Angelina fell to the ground with a small thud, absent-mindedly rubbing her forehead as she joined Harry and Cho on the benches.

Harry was leaned in, his back reclined against the bench as he watched the game. Cho leaned her face to be cheek-to-cheek with his, and she licked her lips. He was very handsome; and while she knew that when they were dating, she felt a hint of sadness as to the fact that they were still not together.

--Vicki

bluemoon13
    Vicky! Yay, you're back!

Harry/Cho? ...but I like Harry/Ginny...but jealous Ginny is fun to write...

Ginny was watching how close Cho was to Harry, and she noticed when Cho licked her lips. 'Get your filthy hands off my boyfriend, you whining hypocrite,' she thought venomously.

Ginny had always loved the story of the Boy Who Lived. It had been her favourite fairy tale as a child; the perfect story of good triumphing over evil. But when Harry had saved her in the Chamber of Secrets, her fairy tale had become a reality. She learned to love Harry for who he was, not the Boy Who Lived.

Suddenly, a flash of gold caught her eye.
    To ship or not to ship! That is the question.
    ~Shivy

ops-silly me. 99 words.

GinnyPotter
    Ginny sped forward, trying to gain enough speed if Goyle saw her. Against her luck, Cho shouted from where she sat, her attention finally away from Harry, “Goyle, look!”

Goyle turned around on his broom stupidly, and looked around. Ginny saw that she was headed strait for Goyle, and hoped that she wouldn’t get too hurt.

Then, three things happened in quick succession.

First, the snitch changed gears and started to fly towards the Ravenclaw stands. Then, Goyle and Ginny both tried to get the snitch. As the snitch quickly changed again, both Ginny and Goyle weren’t fast enough.

BAM!
    (100 words)

Ooh, they both crash. Who sits out, who stays in? What happends next? Well wait and see... LET'S GO BADGERS! WE HAVE ABOUT A WEEK LEFT TO WRITE! W00T!

~Michelle

Heather25x
    Ooh, nice one Michelle! I loved that one. Thank you for betaing mine Vicky!

Ginny and Goyle went spinning to the floor, landing in a heap. Dumbledore blew his whistle and the game was halted. Madam Pomfrey rushed onto the pitch and joined the crowd hunched around the seekers.

'Are they OK?' Cho asked.

'Yeah, i can see Ginny sitting up,' said Harry. The crowd waited for fifteen minutes before Ginny finally stood up, rubbing her head. Dumbledore conjured up a stretcher and Goyle was carried off into the tent.

'It looks like Team B needs a substitute seeker!' Lee cried. Some of the crowd groaned, and Team B looked at each other, baffled.
    Words: 100

It's so hard writing only 100 words

~Heather

bluemoon13
    Heather? This some small thing, you're just missing a captial 'I'

'Yeah, I can see Ginny sitting up,' said Harry.
    Just thought I'd mention it. It's nothing really.
    The next bit: 99 words.

Dumbledore called a time out and Team B landed, huddling on their side of the Quidditch pitch.

The team talked it over for several minutes. Finally, Terry called Dumbledore over. A fierce and quiet argument took place.

“Due to injury of one of Team B’s seekers, Dumbledore will allow Chang to take the place of Seeker,” shouted Lee. “However, in order to make this match fair for both teams, the score will be treated as a tie, 40-40. At the end of thirty minutes, if the snitch has not been caught, the team with the most points will win.”
    -Shivy

GinnyPotter
    As a hint, we need to write about ALL the players. We have been focusing on Ginny/Goyle/Harry/Cho so much, we forgot about everyone else! So, try to write about people we haven't yet. *See below*

Team A was not the least bit happy about these new rules taking place. After an argument with Dumbledore, they decided to just play. The balls were thrown up in the air as the game re-begun.

Ginny watched as Oliver and Alicia dodged most of the other players as they switched the quaffle to each other. They were doing great however, until Malfoy hit a bludger. And sadly, it wasn’t to the other team.

“And Malfoy hits Alicia in the back with a bludger. What he was thinking in his stupid brain, I’ll never know!”

“Jordan!” McGonagall shouted. “Be quiet!”
    (100 words)

Ouch, that's got to hurt! Is Alicia okay, or does SHE have to sit out? It's up to ... YOU!

BADGERS FOR TEH CUP!

~Michelle

Heather25x
    Michelle, just thought i would point out one thing. At the end of your short-drabble, it should be "quiet" not "quite" Just thought i would say

Let's get a little bit of romance going, shall we?

Words: 94

‘And Alicia has to sit out!’ Lee moaned. The entire team buried their faces in their hands – how many people were they going to lose?

‘The game commences,’ Lee said. Everyone watched as all the chasers tried desperately to get the Quaffle – all except Susan and Terry.

‘Susan, will you stop drifting off course?’ Terry shouted at her. ‘You keep knocking into me!’

‘I’m sorry, sweetie,’ Susan said, flying to Terry and kissing him.

‘And Team A scores!’ Lee cried. ‘Looks like Team B need to stop making out and start making some points!’

~Heather

bluemoon13
    "Draco, you should be more careful," said Pansy with a frown.

"Careful? About knocking Mudbloods out of the air?" Malfoy scoffed.

"Yes, but we want to win don't we? Just think, a whole day in Hogsmeade, me and you," whispered Pansy before kissing him on the lips.

Fred witnessed the scene with a scowl. “Disgusting,” he muttered. Angelina flew beside him. “Even Slytherins have dating rights,” she pointed out.

Fred grinned. “At least have the decency to knock the other team-” he expertly bashed a passing Bludger at Hannah-“off their brooms before snogging the girl.” He demonstrated.
    (97 words)
    We must be getting close to ending
    ~Shivy