Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Badgers Take The Cup!

GinnyPotter
    “Team B scores … again.” Lee Jordan commented, a little smirk forming on his face. “That makes it 40-0!

“Wait a minute … what are Potter and Chang doing?”

Harry and Cho were in a steep dive toward the ground, obviously looking for the tiny golden ball. Ginny didn’t see anything however. About a second before they were going to pull up (she hoped they would) she realized Cho was faking it. Ginny tried to distract Cho.

“Hey Cho, how much did you confund Goyle to make him like you?”

Cho took her eyes away from the ground.

BOOM.
    (99 words)

Shivy on your drabble with the last sentance, "Hold on, what's Malfoy doing?" Do you think you should change it to Cho so it'll flow better? It's up to you, of course.

Woot! Go Badgers!

~Michelle

harry_victoria
    “Team B scores … again.” Lee Jordan commented, a little smirk forming on his face. “That makes it 40-0!

“Wait a minute … what are Potter and Chang doing?”

Harry and Cho were in a steep dive toward the ground, obviously looking for the tiny golden ball. Ginny didn’t see anything however. About a second before they were going to pull up (she hoped they would) she realized Cho was faking it. Ginny tried to distract Cho.

“Hey Cho, how much did you confund Goyle to make him like you?”

Cho took her eyes away from the ground.

BOOM.
    Heather, you pwn this thread. I'm a total loser, not posting a proper post in forever. >.>

And Michelle, the 'BOOM' made me think of the avvie that you made me. Hah!

Word Count: 85

EDIT: Sorry about that confusion, y'all. >.>

Everyone's eyes darted to Cho as she fell off her broom and started to fall towards the ground. She looked graceful, but her sudden scream of terror took that thought away.

I can't just let her fall...Harry thought. I've got to save her before she falls!

Harry set himself on his broom and darted to Cho, who he caught in his arms and set her down on the ground.

Dumbledore blew her whistle. "No getting off your brooms during the match! Potter and Chang are disqualified!"
    -victoria

bluemoon13
    Sure Mitchelle! I edited my post and replaced Malfoy with Cho

Um...Vicky? I thought Dumbledore was the refree...ah well, I suppose he can disqualify them too

Word Count: 96
    Ginny felt a slight pang of jealousy as she watched Harry and Cho walk towards the stands together after a few minutes of protesting to Dumbledore. She shook her head. ‘Focus,’ she told herself. ‘All you have to do is get the Snitch before that idiot Goyle and we win. Then you’ll have Harry all to yourself and a weekend in Hogsmeade to look forward too.’

“Weasley in possession of the Quaffle,” said Lee. “Passes to Granger, who actually passes back- brilliant save by Creevey! Team A is really going to have to pick things up!”
    ~Shivy

GinnyPotter
    It's time that we start to see some love ... and then another fight after.

“Hermione, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’re not as bad at Quidditch as I thought,” said Ron happily, as he circled the field, looking for the quaffle.

“Ron!” Hermione burst forward on her broom, planting a kiss on his cheek. “Thank you. I never said I couldn’t play, I just said I hate flying.” She kissed him again, this time on the lips, before she flew off.

Meanwhile, almost everyone in the stands was looking at the kissing brewing between Lavander and Seamus.

"Oi, Lavander and Seamus! You can suck each others face after the match!" Lee yelled.
    (98 words)

Where is thou Heather?

~Michelle

Heather25x
    Sorry i haven't posted for a while! I'll keep up from now on by the way, what is PWN?

Lavender and Seamus broke apart, looked embarrassed and flew off in separate directions.

‘Look, Seamus, look at Neville and Parvati!’ cried Lavender, pointing to a point a few feet away. Seamus swore as he saw Neville and Parvati flying towards the goal, the Quaffle tucked tightly under Neville’s arm.

With a loud THWACK Seamus swung his beater’s bat at the bludger as hard as he could and sent the bludger flying towards Neville. The crowd watched in awe as the bludger twisted and twirled through the air towards Neville’s nervous face…
    Words: 91

-Heather

bluemoon13
    I'm back again

Neville, in a brief moment of determination, flew to the left, the Bludger missing him by a hair. He flew towards the goalposts.

“Longbottom dodges Bludger,” shouted Lee. “He scores? Longbottom scores! 40-10 Team B!”

The amazed crowd cheered. Parvati raced towards Neville. “That was brilliant, Neville,” she exclaimed, before kissing him on the lips.

“Colin!” said Olivia irritably. “The left goalpost was yours! Why didn’t you move?”

“I’m covering the right goalpost,” protested Colin. “You’re covering the left!”

“I’m covering all the goalposts,” shouted Olivia. “You haven’t saved any of the shots!”
    93 words

PWN? No idea, sorry.
    ~Shivy

Heather25x
    'Oi! Colin, Olivia!' Goyle shouted while flying past the goal posts. 'Guard the posts! You’re letting all the goals in -'

'Goyle!' Terry shouted at Goyle, interrupting him. 'Look at Ginny!'

Sure enough, Ginny was flying at full speed, bent low over his broom, towards edge of the pitch where something gold was glinting in the distance.

Goyle screamed with anger. He thrust his broom forward and pushed his broom to its fullest speed. He was catching up to her... He was neck-and-neck with Ginny, both of their arms outstretched towards the gleaming Snitch, hovering at the sidelines...
    Words: 98

I thought that'd be a nice place for someone to continue with Ooh the excitement, who will catch it? Harry? Goyle? Neither? I can hardly stand to wait

~Heather

GinnyPotter
    Both stretched out their arms farther, trying to out-do the other. However, just as Ginny was about to grab it, it flew off. Both cursed, and looked around. It was no where to be seen.

“And everyone, the Headmaster has…uh….caught the snitch!” Lee Jordan slowly commentated, a confused look on his face. “Headmaster, may I ask-”

“Everyone, I forgot to mention that we will be having a half-time! There will be no snitch-catching, goal-blocking, and bludger-beating! Please give it up for The Weird Sisters!”

“But Headmaster,” Snape sneered, appearing. “We have no half-time.”

“But it’s a love song!”
    (100 words)

So, we have a new take on Quidditch, do we? How will Snape try to get the match re-going?

~Michelle

bluemoon13
    Hehe, this was fun

The Weird Sisters began playing a fast song; evidently a popular one among those who frequently listened to the Wizarding Wireless Network. The Quidditch Pitch was turned into a dance floor as couples rushed from the stands or flew down to the field to enjoy the music.

“Headmaster,” began Snape, but Dumbledore cut him off. “Now, Severus, there’s no reason to be jealous. I’m sure you’ll find a girlfriend someday.” With that, Dumbledore grabbed Minerva McGonagall for a dance.

For once in his life, Severus Snape did not have a sarcastic reply.
    (92 words)
    ~Shivy

harry_victoria
    The Weird Sisters began playing a fast song; evidently a popular one among those who frequently listened to the Wizarding Wireless Network. The Quidditch Pitch was turned into a dance floor as couples rushed from the stands or flew down to the field to enjoy the music.

“Headmaster,” began Snape, but Dumbledore cut him off. “Now, Severus, there’s no reason to be jealous. I’m sure you’ll find a girlfriend someday.” With that, Dumbledore grabbed Minerva McGonagall for a dance.

For once in his life, Severus Snape did not have a sarcastic reply
    Uhh, Heather? Harry was disqualified earlier in the game for catching Cho. >.> May want to fix that.

Word count: 72

The players got off of their brooms and started to dance. Ginny felt an urge of lonliness as she watched her teammates get off their brooms and start dancing with their loved ones. As Harry had been disqualified earlier in the game, she had no-one to dance with.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around to see Harry, grinning down upon her.

"Want to dance?" he asked.
    --V.