Since no one seems to have started a thread for the Gryffindor Head of House and Deputy Headmistress, I will.

Because I have a quick erm, question, that I want some opinions on.

Minerva McGonagall appears to be an enthusiast when it comes to Quidditch and her Gryffindor house team playing in the sport: She supports Potter and gives him some leniency, she admits she was ashamed she lost at Quidditch to Snape in the past, she's upset when Umbridge won't let Harry play, and she does Quidditch commentary.

Yes, she does still follow the rules. Like when she suspends Harry from Quidditch in 'Half-Blood Prince' because of what he did to Draco. Or when she insisted to inspect Harry's Firebolt in 'Prisoner of Azkaban'. But she is still zealous about the sport, and lenient to those who play it.

Ex.: She discussed having Harry on the team in his first-year, even when it was against the Hogwarts' rules.

So, my question is, do you think she actually was on the Gryffindor Quidditch team when she was a student at Hogwarts? Or do you think she was a spectator of the sport? Or perhaps, like Lee Jordan, and just did the commentary?

If she was on the Quidditch team, what position do you think she'd play in? What position would best suit her skills, personality, and interest?

Beth: 10 points off for not reading rules