Howdy all! I am writing- or that is to say I'm attempting to write a fanfiction, about the lovely blue haired Mr. Teddy Lupin, and I was just wondering a few things...

Which house do you think Teddy would be in?

I know we don't know much about this character, but judging by your impression of him, what house do you think suits him the best? Remember his father was in Gryffindor, as was his god father,his mother was in Hufflepuff (as was the grandfather he was named after) but his grandmother and all her family (excluding Sirius) belonged to Slytherin- Or I think Andromeda was in Slytherin, please correct me if I'm wrong... So he could belong to any house...

Do you think Teddy would be a shy boy, or confident and out going?

This may sound like a silly question, but I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Teddy's personality...

What subjects/sports would Teddy excel at? Any?
Do you believe his a good student? A great quidditch player?

And lastly if Teddy ever did find the Mirror of Erised(sp?), What do you think he'd see in it?

No the Mirror of Erised(sp?) Will not be appearing in this fanfiction, but I'd still like to like to know what you think he longs for most of all, would it be like Harry, his parents? Would it be his whole family all together (including Harry and the Weasley's of course...) Healthy? Or would it be him hugging with a certain Weasley *coughVictoriecough*

Thank you so much for taking the time to read these slightly pointless questions and thank you if you answer them! Also feel free to add your own questions/thoughts about Teddy *hands cookie*