Thread: Where for art thou... Scorpius??? Rose/Scorpius Romance plot bunny! - ADOPTED!

Hybrid View

hermybabay82

Where for art thou... Scorpius??? Rose/Scorpius Romance plot bunny! - ADOPTED!

Characters involved: Rose/Scorpius Romance, the extended Weasley Family and Malfoy family, and any OC characters of your choosing to fill out the cast
    Mood of plot bunny: Angsty/Shakespearean(sp?)
    Plot line: A Potter-verse take on Romeo and Juliet.
    Other details: I think the plot line speaks for itself. I feel I should add that my first love of literature was stoked by Shakespeare's plays. I think it would be a really good marrying of genres with these two... that is if no one has already done it for that ship!

Edit: When I first posted this I couldn't think of the term for this 'idea,' however I've got it now. This is a parody of Romeo and Juliet. Also, thanks to jediprankster I now know the semi quote that I have as my topic is incorrect. It should be "wherfore art thou... Scorpius?" Just thought I would through that in there.

Yellow_Rose
    Oh...I like the sound of this bunnyI I'm studying Romeo and Juliet in English at the moment so I fell inspired...Could I adopt it? Pretty please?

hermybabay82
    Absolutely! You are more than welcome to it Yellow Rose! Let me know when it's up so I can read it, okay?

~Stacy~

jediprankster
    "Where for art thou?" Shouldn't that be "Wherefore?" Wherefore means why, and until you know this, that particular line in 'Romeo and Juliet' makes absolutely no sense.

Yellow_Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by hermybabay82
    Absolutely! You are more than welcome to it Yellow Rose! Let me know when it's up so I can read it, okay?

~Stacy~
    Thank you, I will!

*mustwriteatleastfiftycharacters*

Ellie4Harry
    I'm also writing a take on Romeo and Juliet, but it's from a completely different time period.

Is it ok if I continue with that too? (If it's not, that's fine it was just something at the back of my mind)

Good luck with the fic!
    Ellie

hermybabay82
    Go ahead with it, Ellie, by all means. Romeo and Juliet is not my creation. I just thought it would be a nice little parody for the Malfoy/Weasley clans! I would love to read yours to when you are finished! I don't know if I should ask who it involves though, because I would like to be surprised. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought a parody on one of Shakespeares plays would fit within potterverse. Now, if someone could just figure out how to do a take on Macbeth(sp?)!

~Stacy~