Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Luna Lovegood

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    I doubt they would have made her a prefect. Even if they thought she could handle the responsibility (without "creative" interpretations or attention to the rules), I think they would have recognised that other students wouldn't pay her the proper respect or accept the authority prefects have. This is, after all, the girl that people stole from for fun at least up through her fourth year that we know of.

banner by the ever wonderful Nadia
    - AcaciaCarter writes - @AcaciaCarter tweets - AcaciaCarter drabbles - AcaciaCarter duels

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Arguing With The Sorting Hat
    Even if they thought she could handle the responsibility (without "creative" interpretations or attention to the rules), I think they would have recognised that other students wouldn't pay her the proper respect or accept the authority prefects have.
    True. I was more thinking about would the teachers have selected her at all, but you're right that nobody would have listened to her even if she was a prefect, and I don't think she's the type to take points from people enough to make them start to respect her. It was more of a convenience thing - a way to have my own character (a Hufflepuff prefect) get to know Luna a bit better.
    Nora Writes ~ Nora Draws ~ Nora Duels ~ Nora Drabbles ~ Nora Betas

My fabulous Doctor Who banner is by Nadia/majestic_ginny!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    I'd say no as well. She may be a lovely person, and in reality an inspiration to the students, but they don't respect her. They steal from her and think she's a bit bonkers and she'd find it very difficult to assert her authority over them. The teachers would know this.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Purple Dragon
    One of my favorite pairings is Hermione/Luna, but do you think it could ever work out? Both are amazingly smart, and opposites do attract. Hermione can ground Luna to reality, and Luna can help Hermione be more creative. What are all your thoughts?