Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Sirius Escaped...

Mistletoe
    Okayyyy. Now I've got it. I bet that was unbelievably painful for you , megan . But thanks soo much for that, it was unbelievably helpful .

Now, just one more question

Is Remus aware of Sirius' presence in the Hospital Wing at this point in anyway, other than Dumbledore telling Sirius to lie low at his place? And has Sirius hinted to Harry over the course of the past year any contact with Remus?

megan_lupin
    Oh, it's NO problem at all. I don't really need an excuse to think/talk about Sirius, but you've provided me with one anyway *Loves her favourite character more than she can say*

Is Remus aware of Sirius' presence in the Hospital Wing at this point in anyway, other than Dumbledore telling Sirius to lie low at his place? And has Sirius hinted to Harry over the course of the past year any contact with Remus?

There's nothing in the books to hint one way or the other whether Remus knows anything about Sirius's locations or doings during Harry's fourth year, up until the point where Sirius sees him after alerting the old crowd. It's likely that Sirius communicated with him much in the same way he did with Harry, but there's no definite proof of this.

(Unfortunately, the books are told from Harry's point of view, rather than Sirius's )

As such, it's possible that Remus knew Sirius was staying near Hogwarts to keep on eye on Harry, and perhaps even knew that he was at Hogwarts around the Third Task, but it's also equally possible that he did not.

And, though it's been nearly two years since I've read GoF in full, I can't remember any point that Sirius hints to or implies to Harry that he's been in contact with Remus (if he even has).

~Megan

Mistletoe
    *smashhuggles*

You are the BEST, Megan! Seriously, I do not know what my poor, poor story would do with out you.

Thanks very, very, very much! I'll probably have more questions sooner or later...

It's been far too long since I've read the books. Almost two, three years? *headdesk* I should get on that...

Mistletoe
    SORRY for the double post, but I have a new question! Told you!

When exactly did Sirius tell Dumbledore that Number Twelve would be available? I've read through Chapter 36 in GoF to get a hold of the other bits, but I didn't see that.

cmwinters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe
    SORRY for the double post, but I have a new question! Told you!

When exactly did Sirius tell Dumbledore that Number Twelve would be available? I've read through Chapter 36 in GoF to get a hold of the other bits, but I didn't see that.
    We don't know for sure but as Sirius was staying in a cave during the Tri-wizard Tournament, and since Sirius had broken into someone else's house to use their Floo connection, also during the TWT, it had to have been after all of that.

However, it seems like Ron & Hermione were at 12 Grimmauld Place fairly soon after school got out (within a month, because Harry was angry), so it's after the cave/Floo but before Harry's birthday.

Mistletoe
    So, it was not actualy in canon? Nice.... Thanks very much I'll have more question later, I'm sure.