Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Badgers make the best beaters...

whomovedmyquil
    About my idea, so improved by tha_loony_one (I don't know your name yet, dear!):

Could we do the reverse of cheating? Perhaps whatever team is playing against Fred is going quite easy on him, so he'll be in a bit of a better mood? We could do it from Frd's POV and how he's sloely coming around to the fact they may be letting his team win.

Oh, and yes, Ash is fine, aside from the Pokemon refrences.

Ash

On a completely un-related note, this is Ashley's one-hundreth post. *throws confetti*

LilykinsLove
    The prompt says we are supposed to think the other team is cheating, so how can we get around that? See, that is why I thought it should be a game at school or professional. But that's my humble opinion.
    Yes, I too love the Cheering George idea, but *prods above quote* alas.

Could we do the reverse of cheating? Perhaps whatever team is playing against Fred is going quite easy on him, so he'll be in a bit of a better mood? We could do it from Fred's POV and how he's sloely coming around to the fact they may be letting his team win.
    As many plotbunnies as this just gave me, ( ) I don't think this would fit into the prompt. ( )

Team Banner>>> I'll go ask for one now!

Sorry if I'm not allowed to steal an idea, but I luv it *huggles*
    Lol. Dear, I don't think it qualifies as stealing. *giggles*

SO!
    Emma's general idea of what's going onall un-related ones are in white. Do hightlight. )
    -We want to do a present-day fic.
    -It needs to be a professional/school game.
    -emma's birthday is on December First.
    -We like moving goalposts
    -We need to get moving
    -ASHLEY POSTED 100 TIMES! ^.^
    -EMMA DIDN'T FAIL HER BIOLOGY TEST!

EDIT: I think I'm going to make an executive decision (ugh) and say that we need to go with a school game. Kids are a lot more fun to have running around, excited by the possible drama of having one of the teams cheating. (and seeing as we're all either that age or not too far from it... ) I think we can connect with that easier.

EEK! GOT TO GO TO BIO! I'll edit some more later.

LilykinsLove
    Well, dears, it looks like we aren't going to pull through. We spent too much time ""planning,"" and even though we've still got about 15 days left, we'll have to work overtime to get it done, and from our past preformance, I'm not sure that we'll be able too.

Can you prove me wrong??

tha_looney_one
    NEVER SUBMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, here's my prompt:

[QUOTE]
    "I can't believe Harry's unconscience!!! This is horrible!" Oliver Wood was not happy.

"He did pick a pretty bad time to save the world from You- Know- Who again." George Weasley put in.

"Yep, he definitely should have waited." Fred continued sarcatically.

"YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND- WE DON'T HAVE A RESERVE SEEKER!!! WE'LL HAVE TO PLAY SOMEONE ELSE- YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!! OR LONGBOTTOM!!!!"

"Whoa, there, Mr. I-drink-way-too-much-caffiene. Settle. With you on board, we'll only lose by 150. Besides, the Ravenclaws are honest. It'll be fine." Angelina soothed.

"Whatever." Oliver Wood was still not happy.
    [QUOTE]

come on, HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!!!!!!