Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator: The Sequel

dory_the_fishie
    I suggest you hold off on sending her your application until she gets back so as not to crowd her inbox. Once she returns, then you may send in your application.

Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Snape Hates Me
    When I try to access the comments to the announcements posted on the home page of MNFF, I get this error notice:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/fanfiction/public_html/news.php on line 28

Does anyone know if this is just me, or is it a site problem?

3. 07-05-2006, 07:47 PM

keveed92
    My story has been in the queue for one week. Arent I supposed to do something if it has been in the queue for a week?

little_kitty
    Quote Originally Posted by keveed92
    My story has been in the queue for one week. Arent I supposed to do something if it has been in the queue for a week?
    I think you could PM a mod and ask them to look into it for you. Try contacting the mod who is in charge of the category you submitted to. Here's the info you should include:

Story Title:
    Chapter Title:
    Pen Name:
    Category:
    Approximate Date of Submission:

Hopefully that helps.

--Little Kitty

SOrion

Problems with comments...

I have some problems with answering comments to my stories.
    In the link I get through the review notifier, I have the option to comment on a review. As soon as I'm logged in, that option is gone.

It's not the same for all stories/reviews.

What's wrong?

First Year Ravenclaw
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

On the MNFF, are you allowed to have your stories into more than one category? I know that you can't submit it to more than one, but can you put it in two after it's been accepted by a mod? And then take it out of the second one when you submit another chapter, then put it back into two cats, and so on and so forth?

AlexisTaylor
    SOrion, it's a problem we're aware of and are attempting to correct.

You cannot submit to multiple categories, but you cannot move it to multiple categories afterward, either. It messes up the organization on the site. Pick a category and stick with it.

Unickuta
    I entered a drabble contest, and I tried to set my drabble up so it would be in that quote form. However, whenever I do it, all of my words are in italics. I only specified certain words to be like that, and I don't know how to fix it. Here's the link-

http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/foru...8174#post28174

Unickuta

Sorry...

....mistake by me, I fixed it...

Random stuff to fill 50 characters-lalalalalalalala

Marauder by Midnight
    Quotes are always italicized.

See? It's being italicized naturally
    Try to find some other way to bring attention to those italicized parts you wanted italicized.

12. 07-05-2006, 11:47 PM