Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator: The Sequel

AlexisTaylor
    That is because of one of two reasons. Either you are not allowed to post threads in that particular forum, or the threads are moderated. Ask the mod that takes care of that section for clarification. (I believe it's ElectronicQuillster).

I love Severus Snape
    I'm having problems logging out. I'll click on the "Log Out" button and it says that all cookies are cleared and such, but then the next time I come to the forums I'm still signed in. Sometimes when my brother is on his name he'll find that he gets automatically logged out of his and signed into mine. This hasn't been happening until very recently, and I'm a bit confused.

Thanks in advance.

AlexisTaylor
    What browser are you using? Some, like firefox, keep your passwords going, and might make it easier for your computer just to log you in automatically. Also, I'm sure you've thought of this, but if the 'keep me signed in' box near the login is checked, that'll do it.

I love Severus Snape
    I'm using Internet Explorer, and I've already looked to make sure that I don't have the "Remember Me" button checked, and it isn't.

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party

series function

Hi,
    If we link several stories together as a series, is it possible to undo that at a later date if we change our minds? Or will the stories be deleted as well as the series and have to be re-submitted? Thanks!
    ~Gina

AlexisTaylor
    I'm not sure what's going on with your logout doohikey, then. But it sounds like settings on your computer rather than a problem with the site.

Just go to the 'Manage Series' link and you can take stories out of the series, or put others in. Nothing will get deleted if you take a story out.

AurorGirl101

Sbbc

Well, a few months ago I tried out to be in the Susan Bones Book Club, but I didnt pass the test. And since I havent see Kal in a while, I was wondering who I should go to, to try and get back in? Could someone tell me? Thanks in advance!!!!

whatapotter
    Right, I hope this is the right place. I've just tried making a small edit to one of my one-shots, but after I clicked the 'add story' button I checked back to make sure it was okay and now my fic seems to have shifted to the left somehow. So now the first letter of each line down the left-hand side can't be read as the black column of the MuggleNet site obliterates it. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to shift back in the edit screen but nothing seems to work. Do any of you know what's going on and how I can fix it?

Thanks alot.
    If it helps the link to my fic is here, so you can look at what I'm talking about - I'm not sure I explained it very well!

EDIT: Okay, no need anymore. I have no idea what I did, but somehow it's all back to normal! If that was down to one of you wonderful mods, then thank you very much!

dory_the_fishie
    AurorGirl101 - Kal has been out of town without computer access, and as far as I know, you'll have to wait until she gets back. I'm sorry, but at this time there isn't anyone else to contact to join the SBBC.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

Quote Originally Posted by dory_the_fishie
    AurorGirl101 - Kal has been out of town without computer access, and as far as I know, you'll have to wait until she gets back. I'm sorry, but at this time there isn't anyone else to contact to join the SBBC.
    Do you know when she will be back? I think I want to apply for the SBBC. Should I just PM it to her, and she'll get it whenever she gets back, or should I just wait?

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].