Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator: The Sequel

Marauder by Midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by GWeaz1
    The username that I am registered as is GWeaz, but I had to add the 1 because it said that GWeaz was taken. Anything you could do to help out would be great, thanks!
    Try it now. It should work. Log in to your Gweaz, and send me a PM to verify your email address etc. even if it works.

2. 06-19-2006, 03:10 AM

Unregistered
    i would like my story to be under the category historical because it is about the life of dumbledore when he was in schoolo but it is not an option on my list. What do i do?

also i would like to know how u fill out the genre thing. it is blank and u clikc and nothing appears. im so confused. lol. btw please answer my first questions it is annoying me how i cant figure it out lol

deanine
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i would like my story to be under the category historical because it is about the life of dumbledore when he was in schoolo but it is not an option on my list. What do i do?

also i would like to know how u fill out the genre thing. it is blank and u clikc and nothing appears. im so confused. lol. btw please answer my first questions it is annoying me how i cant figure it out lol

1. To get Historical, you have to select General in the drop down.
    2. DO NOT use the select button yet.
    3. Use the drop down menu again, new options will be available.
    4. Select Historical
    5. Click the select button
    6. Proceed with your submission as usual

Good Luck,

deanine

lainie xox
    A friend of mine signed up for an account on the forums before the forums was renovated, but has forgotten her username that she used to sign up with. I'm pretty sure she signed up before March this year, and I know that she was sorted into Hufflepuff. Is there anyway to find out what her username was, so she can sign up and be the same house again? I can tell you the gist of her username was xo..Manda..ox or Manda xox, or something simular.

Marauder by Midnight
    I have/will reply with an answer via PM.

wheeeefun.

AstroFire
    Hi,

I don't know if this has been brought to your attention already or not, but just in case...

Every time I click in one of the links to view the comments on the news section (in MNFF), I receive the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/fanfiction/public_html/news.php on line 28

It may only be happening to my computer, but it sounds to me that it is a more 'global' problem.

I just thought I would let you know in case you didn't know already

~AstroFire

kumydabookworm
    Whenever I try to access a thread, I get one of those This Page Cannot Be Displayed error pages. I have to hit the back button and click the link again, then it works. It would be okay if it was just a few times, but I have to do this for every thread AND when I try to reply to posts.

Also, this morning I couldn't access the forums or MNFF for about an hour - the site just wasn't coming up.

Since we're on the topic of technical problems...

Kumy

Marauder by Midnight
    Ah yes, astrofire, it doesn't work for me either. The coders are probably working on it

Kumy, there may be a few problems due to upgrades and such. If this problem persists, contact MJ.

shadowgirl573

Reads

How do check the number of reads for your fan fic? I couldn't find out how.

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Shadowgirl, this has been asked multiple times already. You can't.

Thanks to opaleye for the lovely banner!