Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator: The Sequel

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party

Banners

Hi,
    Is there a thread where those of us who are not members of the BannerMaker's Association can go and ask questions about how to make banners?
    I went to that forum and it looks like you either have to be a member, or be requesting/advertising services.
    I am trying to puzzle this out myself, and I have a few questions that I can't seem to find answers to (like how I can get the text to stay more crisp and focused??).
    I am also curious why the banner I posted to my signature yesterday reappeared with a question mark this morning. I have my suspicions (...house elves...) but again am wondering if there is a better place for this discussion. Thanks!!
    ~Gina

Poultrygeist
    Gmariam... I monkeyed with your signature. The coding for the image looked OK to me, in fact I didn't touch it at all and now it's working fine. What I did do was remove your email from your signature. Which shouldn't have affected your banner at all. It can, however, affect your personal safety.

Questions about the BannerMaker's Association can be addressed to QueenHal via PM. You do not have to be a member of the BA to request help or services. Members of the BA have advertisments up noting their availability and terms. I recommend you browse further.

Ginny Phoenix... Sorting questions are answered in the FAQ.

dreamergirl5
    My update has been deleted twice and I have not recieved a letter telling me why, or even that it has been rejected it just disappears. How do I find out why it was deleted?

Astrid Skywalker
    dreamergirl, send a moderator an e-mail or PM the following format, and they'll look into it for you.

Story Title:
    Chapter Title:
    Pen Name:
    Category:
    Approximate Date of Submission:

5. 06-17-2006, 04:25 AM

Gweaz1
    I never recieved an e-mail to activate my account on the forums, so now when I try to post something it does not let me. I can sign in and everything, it just doesn't let me post stuff with my username. Is there any way that I can activate the account without that e-mail, or could I be sent another one?

Poultrygeist
    We don't have any record of an account being made with the username Gweaz1. If that is the username you used to create the account, then for some reason it didn't go through and you should try making the account again.

If you used some other username, I may be able to help, but not without the correct username.

keveed92
    where will the note of acception or rejection of your ff be. in your email or on you account info page.

Unregistered
    I know that there used to be a way to see how many reads your story has gotten, but are authors still able to do that? If so, how?

Marauder by Midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by keveed92
    where will the note of acception or rejection of your ff be. in your email or on you account info page.
    Your email account. If it's rejected though, your chapter would be deleted.

I know that there used to be a way to see how many reads your story has gotten, but are authors still able to do that? If so, how?
    This question has been asked MANY times. The answer is no.

GWeaz1
    The username that I am registered as is GWeaz, but I had to add the 1 because it said that GWeaz was taken. Anything you could do to help out would be great, thanks!