Thread: Sad, Dark Draco has an dead older sister plot bunny in need of adoption - ADOPTED

Hybrid View

wewillmissyou

Sad, Dark Draco has an dead older sister plot bunny in need of adoption - ADOPTED

Characters involved:
    Narcissa, Bellatrix, occasional reference to Lucius

Mood of plot bunny: Very Dark and Sad

Plot line: Have you ever wondered why Narcissa is so overprotective of Draco? Besides obvious reasons what if she had a daughter who died? Well Rose (or any other baby name) was the Malfoy's first child but she got really sick and due to the carlessness of Narcissa didn't not recieve medical care in time, and died. I figure the Malfoys would be devasted. I figure it could start out with Narcissa staring at the baby's room, probably pregnant with Draco, remincing. Its a one-shot, and I figure she'll flashback to the funeral or death of the child. It could end with Bellatrix telling her sister to move on. I figure the last line could be something like, "And she closed the door on Rose forever."

Other details:I think Lucius would be very attached to this child and resent Narcissa for letting her die, maybe that could be worked in.

This is my first plot bunny post so if you are confused or have an questions PM me.

Horsesbella219
    This sounds so sad (in the upsetting kinda way)! I'd love to write it! May i? please? *gets all over excited*

wewillmissyou
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsesbella219
    This sounds so sad (in the upsetting kinda way)! I'd love to write it! May i? please? *gets all over excited*
    Of course, hon. I'll message you in a second. Well, if Horsesbella219 takes it, then mods you can lock this thread.

Horsesbella219
    Its up! Woooo! I'm so excited! Its my first fic!

Heres the link: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=76287

I hope its how you imagined it!

wewillmissyou
    I'd just like to say that I could not have given my bunny to a better owner. It was well taken care of and turned out wonderful. If you want to read a truly exceptional piece of work, click on the link in Horsesbella219 post!

Horsesbella219
    Aww thankyou so much!

ooh yeah, almost forgot...Mods, feel free to lock and grave this XD