Thread: Cinderella > Draco/Ginny plot bunny - ADOPTED

kritchen

Cinderella > Draco/Ginny plot bunny - ADOPTED

Characters involved: Draco, Ginny, whoever else you wish.
    Mood of plot bunny: humorous/romance
    Plot line: It's basically like Cinderella, but still being true to their characters. There's the "prince's" ball in which he's supposed to pick his bride. That would be Draco given one last chance to pick the right kind of woman to carry on the Malfoy blood. I don't see Ginny drooling away to go, but I do see her having to sneak away to go. Perhaps she's going because of Order business or maybe she's an Auror who is looking for a certain criminal who has been known to associate with the Malfoys. I'm sure you can carry on with the rest for yourself.
    Other details: Hrm... Not really. I don't see this becoming a huge chaptered fic and I'd really rather the person who picks this up to be devoted to it. I'm only passing it on because I fear writing canon characters. lol. Have fun with it!

R_Ravenclaw
    I would love to write this! Draco/Ginny is my OTP, and this is a great plot. I'll be able to write it within the next two or so weeks, and would love any and all input you might want to give. So can I have your wonderful bunny?

~Alison

R_Ravenclaw
    Sorry for the double post, but the first chapter of this fantastic bunny (Thanks again, Kritchen!) was accepted yesterday.

Of Pureblood Dances, Secret Disguises, and Glass Slippers.

I have no idea what happens to these threads when they're done, but whatever it is can happen now!

~Alison