Thread: Sulky Post-War Draco Humor bunny needs home - ADOPTED

Pendraegona

Sulky Post-War Draco Humor bunny needs home - ADOPTED

Characters: Draco Malfoy, Arthur Weasley, Ministry officials and Death Eaters of your choice
    Mood: a sulky, scheming sort of funny
    Plot line: It's months after the Battle of Hogwarts, and the borderline Death Eaters and young followers of Voldemort are in a sort of limbo with the court system--the Ministry doesn't really know what to do with them. A foreign scientist creates a potion that suppresses and harnesses a wizard's magic and has no antidote, and when news of it reaches England, Arthur Weasley suggests giving the lesser Death Eaters a choice: go to Azkaban for who knows how long, or go live like a Muggle. It would center around Draco struggling to live as a Muggle, with snitches of other Death Eaters around England trying to do the same thing...and maybe resorting to magic-less Muggle baiting when they get bored of feeling sorry for themselves. The end's wide open, but maybe Draco's doing something he shouldn't be and realizes that the potion does wear off eventually? It's not very focused, sorry!
    Other Details: I was going to call it something like, "Muggled, and Other Stories," but that's not really necessary. If someone wants to add a ship or two, I think the bunny could take it. The story's not really planned out much.

Cheers!
    -Penn

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Oh, fun, fun sounding story! Can I have it, please? I promise to feed it and walk it everyday!

Molly

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Pendraegona

Bunny

Sounds like my bunny's got a good deal. Good luck, and let me know how it turns out!

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    The prologue for this story is officially up!

Title: I Wish I'd Taken Muggle Studies
    Category: Humor Fics
    Rated: 3rd-5th Years
    Warnings: DH Spoilers
    Summary:
    A potion has been created that has the ability to strip a wizard of their powers: a potion the Ministry of Magic couldn't wait to get their hands on. After the Battle of Hogwarts, lesser convicted Death Eaters are given a choice: go to Azkaban, or spend the rest of their lives as Muggles. While many people refused such a degrading option as a matter of pride, one Draco Malfoy chose the potion. Now, cast into the city of London, Draco both struggles with, and eventually enjoys his adaptation into the Muggle way of life.

But what happens when the effects of the potion turn out to be not-so permanent?

I'm also happy to report that this bunny is happy, healthy, and running me ragged with all kinds of ideas. What's more, people really seem to be loving to read it!

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to raise this bunny! I can't wait to see where it will take me.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!