Thread: Slytherins Snake Toward the Cup

kask

Slytherins Snake Toward the Cup

Okay, guys. This month has been crazy and we've had some problems getting going, but we are now.

We don't have much time, so let's give it our all!

Don't forget, each entry CAN'T be more than 100 words. Please check the word count in Word and check for any spelling/grammatical errors.

Here is our first entry:
    Word Count: 100

March had been drizzly – foggy and grey – casting a dreary mood on all. This, naturally, left all the children burning to go outside, yearning for the long days of spring and summer.

April had come, sunshine and warmth sneaking up and surprising them all. The sun was bright in the cornflower blue sky everyday, blinding those who peered into it. It was only on spring days like this, when the breeze tickled just right, did Albus Potter and Rose Weasley have no desire to venture outside. Instead, they preferred to argue in the confines of the Potter’s house.
    GOOOO SLYTHERIN!

Pepper Imp
    *staggers in and hops on her broom*

“No, boys can play Quidditch better than girls! You’d be too worried to… I don’t know, break a nail, or something,” stated Albus calmly, in a slight monotone.

“Al! You know that’s not true – I can beat you any time,” exclaimed the smaller girl, Rose.

“Well, that’s just you, not just girls in general.”

Rose made an indignant noise in her throat and put her hands on her hips – she reminded Albus of Aunt Hermione.

“Fine, Rose. Let’s ask Teddy. He wouldn't lie.”

{8 4 // w o r d s}
    *falls off and lands with a poof*

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    *bites lip and rubs hands together*

Teddy Lupin was lying on the lawn outside of the Potter's house, gazing at the clouds above. He sometimes found himself in this place when he needed to escape life.

His thoughts were interrupted by a pair of silhouettes cast over him, blocking his view.

“Teddy - a word if you will?”

Blinking, Teddy covered his eyes with his hand and motioned them to continue.

“Well... out with it, both of you.”
    (100 words, on the nose.)
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Laurskii
    The pair began speaking at once, their voices ringing with anger. Rose was gesturing wildly, her voice pitchy and the gap in her teeth causing her "s's" to whistle, while Albus' voice seemed to drop an octave as he firmly sputtered his point. Poor Teddy found himself straining to keep up.

"…AND HE SAID that girls DON'T play as well as BOYS and that's NOT..."

"She doesn't understand that boys are naturally better at sports..."

"--it's not fair!"

"--beat you if she tried!"

Teddy held up a hand for silence as Ginny Weasley made her way towards them.
    100 on the dot.

Nikki- Rose and Albus went all the way to Andromeda's house to find Teddy? I think maybe putting him on the Potter's lawn might work better, but that's just me. They are young, and 'Meda lives far-ish away.

(: Laur

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    *hopes this goes with our plan*

Ginny walked towards the group with a questionable look in her eyes.

“So we’re trying to determine what here, exactly?” She eyed each child suspiciously.

Teddy finally spoke up and said, “Well, Albus brought up a theory we had about how boys are generally better at sports...”

“Excuse me?”

Teddy cringed upon hearing Victoire’s voice. He looked over to the rather attractive girl and gave a sheepish grin.

Obviously not amused, Bill and Fleur’s daughter said, “I’m willing to learn how to play Quidditch to prove you wrong...”

“Okay, I’ll teach you.”

Laughing, Ginny said, “No Teddy... I’ll teach her.”
    *100 words*

Banner by SimplyBeing

kask
    You guys are great!! Cram time! Goooo Slyths!

A few minutes later, the group was found behind the Potter house, brooms in hand, anxiously awaiting Ginny to finish speaking.

“Alright, well seeing that we have some new players, I think it’s only fair that we take some time to teach them how to play.” Ginny gestured to Lily, Hugo and Victoire. “Seeing that you boys obviously know what you’re doing, why don’t you teach Hugo? Rose and I can handle the other two.”

Teddy nodded, his bright eyes glued to Victoire, while James clapped his hands in anticipation. “Let’s show these girls how to play!”
    Word count: 97 Words

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Ginny smiled haughtily at her oldest son, gesturing for the girls to follow her.

“Alright, ladies, we can’t let the boys beat us, can we? So we’ve got to get the basics down fast,” Ginny said, using her wand to make a large trunk fly toward their group. She leant over and produced a large red ball.

“So, do you know what this ball is called?”

Victoire flushed slightly, shrugging her shoulders. Rose bounced on the balls of her feet, eager to answer, looking like a miniature Hermione. However, it was Ginny’s daughter who answered first, voice firm and proud.
    100 words on the nose.
    cuz we're cool like that.

Banner by SimplyBeing

kask
    “This is a Quaffle,” James announced as he tossed the bright red ball around, his eyes shining with passion. Hugo repeated the word softly under his breath, committing it to memory.

“The Chasers pass this ball around and try to put it through the other team’s hoops to score points,” Albus said, throwing the ball toward Teddy.

“Each time the Chasers score, it’s worth ten points,” the turquoise-haired teenager directed before passing the Quaffle to Hugo. “You got that?”

“Er, I think so…” Hugo mumbled uncertainly.

Think?” James questioned harshly.

“I mean, know. I got it,” Hugo responded nervously.
    Word Count: 99.

Yayyyyyy.