Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: James Potter Jnr.

lilyevansfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox Chick

We also don't know if Albus has glasses. It's not mentioned in the Epilogue.

~Carole~
    I don't really think so. If he did, maybe JKR would have mentioned it?

I also think James would be a spoiled kid who is good at Quidditch, but not arrogant.

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    I also think James would be a spoiled kid who is good at Quidditch, but not arrogant.
    I don't think James was spoiled at all. Harry saw what spoiling did to Dudley, and Ginny wasn't spoiled by Molly and Arthur despite being the youngest of seven and the only girl.

I think they'd strive not to spoil any of their kids.

~Carole~

Banner by the fabulous Julia - theoplaeye

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox Chick
    We also don't know if Albus has glasses. It's not mentioned in the Epilogue.
    I picture at least two of Harry's kids having glasses (Albus and James, namely). Bad vision is hereditary, and for some reason it makes it less likely for Lily to pick up this gene, genetic-wise. It's very likely that at least one of Harry's children needed glasses.

Anyway, just because it isn't mentioned in the epilogue doesn't mean James didn't acquire them later. Perhaps he even wore contacts, or had his eyes magically altered (that sounds far-fetched just typing it, but if you can alter teeth, how are eyes any different?). Maybe during that year at Hogwarts he realizes his vision is getting foggy...(PLOTBUNNY!).

xx Ariana xx

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Albus played a much bogger role in the Epilogue than James did, so I personally feel we would have been told if he wore glasses. But with as little as we see of James, I can see that he would have glasses. We barely know what he looks like in terms of height and hair color, so glasses would certainly be possible.

It's also possible one of the Potter children's eyesight could worsen over time so that they would need glasses after the events in the Epilogue.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

ec_peverell
    What do you expect him to look like? I've given him auburn hair and brown eyes. He will be tall for his age and become muscular once he gets older (because of Quidditch)

Do you think he'd be into pranks like his grandfather and uncles?
    I think of him as the mix of Sirius (I know he's not related but still) and James, and like Fred and George. He will probably be the main prankster in the family along with Fred II

What kind of relationships do you think he'd have with his friends and family? I think his relationship would be good with his family. He is close with his brother like the way Fred and George were with Ron, he would be protective of Lily they way all the Weasley Boys probably were of Ginny. He would be friendly with all his cousins but closest to Fred and Roxanne most likely.

Do you think he'd be very similar to his namesake, and how do you think he would feel about him? I think he would be very similar to James I, even to go as far as the constantly messing up his hair. He would always be asking Harry about him even though Harry doesn't know much.

Essence_of_Lily
    I don't think Albus or James had glasses in the Epilogue, but later on, probably. Eyesight is hereditary, as somebody said before. I have glasses and my father has glasses so did my grandfather (from my dad's side).

LittleJM
    What do you expect him to look like?
    On first read, I expected him to look more like Harry than a Weasley. The dark hair, particularly. But, it's not far fetched to say that he could end up tall due to the Weasley in him.

I figure James would love to have a good laugh. Albus seems to have inherited the meek, pleasant nature. This makes me think James would be the troublemaker...

What kind of relationships do you think he'd have with his friends and family?
    Of course, I feel he'd look up to his entire family - especially George. I'm sure he would have heard the stories and been as eager to start his own. Sometimes, I think he'd be a bit reckless in choosing his friends... He seems to be the kind of person who people follow because he's got the personality of a leader.

Do you think he'd be very similar to his namesake, and how do you think he would feel about him?

We all are in agreement that he must feel extremely proud of his namesake. He's got a reputation to look to, and he's going to prove that he can!

Essence_of_Lily
    I don't think James was spoiled at all. Harry saw what spoiling did to Dudley, and Ginny wasn't spoiled by Molly and Arthur despite being the youngest of seven and the only girl.
    I don't think Harry and Ginny would be exactly strict, either. They wouldn't be like Petunia and Vernon, but maybe a little more easy-going than some other parents.

I think James would like the attention he gets from his father. He'd use it to his advantage, and he'd be a little bit conceited, but not as much as his namesake.

GinnyPotter
    What do you expect him to look like?
    Harry, with Ginny's eyes
    Yes
    What kind of relationships do you think he'd have with his friends and family? We know that he and Albus are quite close, but what about the rest of his family, like his sister and his parents?
    I'd expect him to be very close to his parents and sister. Personally I think he'd be Lily's favourite brother because he'd be fun.