Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bill Weasley

Third Year Slytherin
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveOil_Med
    Alright, this question ties into Fleur too. Does anyone have any guesses to what Bill's Patronus form would be? Fleur's would probably be something related because she is so devoted to him.

Does anyone have any guesses?
    I don't know for sure, but for him I would definitely think a tiger. As far as Fleur's Patronus . . . a lioness? Yea, that's it. My thoughts are Bill's Patronus is a tiger and Fleur's is a lioness.

EDIT: I did mean lioness and not tigress, by the way. (If that's even the correct term.)

I haven't found anything canon about either of their Patronuses.

Smiles,
    Luna

Kcharles
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville's Girl
    I don't know for sure, but for him I would definitely think a tiger. As far as Fleur's Patronus . . . a lioness? Yea, that's it. My thoughts are Bill's Patronus is a tiger and Fleur's is a lioness.

EDIT: I did mean lioness and not tigress, by the way. (If that's even the correct term.)

I haven't found anything canon about either of their Patronuses.

Smiles,
    Luna

I think that those are very fitting, and good ideas. However, if you want some more options:

Bill:
    a lizard of some sort
    Golden Lab or a Collie(or another kind of dog)
    eagle

Fleur:
    cougar
    dog (I think that any kind would work)
    peacock
    raven

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

Guys, I'm writing a fic, and was wondering if you'd help me by answering any/all of the following questions:

1- What would Bill have felt/thought when he'd had got to know that Fleur was expecting their first child?
    2- What would his feelings have been during the nine months?
    3- How would he have treated Fleur? Would he give her everything and anything she asked for, pandered her? Or did he get tired of the mood swings and just did the basic stuff which was his duty?
    4- What would he have felt when Fleur would have been in labour?
    5- Who would he have been more worried about: Fleur or the baby?
    6- Did he wanted a baby boy or a girl?
    7- What would have been his feelings when he'd be holding the baby for the first time?
    8- How would he feel about becoming a father?
    9- Would he actually have tears of happiness in his eyes when holding the baby?
    10- Would he run around to his mum and the other relatives, all excited, telling her about the baby?
    11- Would he have been the fussy father, or just take everything normally?

Oh, well. That's all I can think of, and I'm sure that you guys don't want any more questions. Mind you, though, a very brief explanation will do.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

- Afifa
    - Write - Beta - Drabble - Duel - Help -

Awesome avvie by Minna/minnabird.

Kcharles
    3- How would he have treated Fleur? Would he give her everything and anything she asked for, pandered her? Or did he get tired of the mood swings and just did the basic stuff which was his duty? I think that he would have pampered her, just like he got pampered by Mrs. Weasley when he was younger.
    10- Would he run around to his mum and the other relatives, all excited, telling her about the baby? I don't think so, but he would have told them for sure! I don't think he'd be freaking out telling them though.
    11- Would he have been the fussy father, or just take everything normally? I think he'd be fussy at the start, but would get more normal as the baby gets older.

Hope I helped a bit!

cirelondiel
    I think Bill would have been extremely excited at finding out about Fleur's pregnancy. He probably would have done everything he could for her and would have excitedly spread the news straight away.

I don't think he would have had a preference for a boy or a girl... I'd say he was probably hoping to have more than one child in the end anyway! He might prefer a girl because there's already plenty of boys in his family, or he might be more looking forward to teaching the child Quidditch and so on - but he'd know that he could do that with a girl anyway!

He'd be incredibly happy when the baby is born. Tears of happiness are possible That would be very sweet! He'd probably overwhelmed and exhausted (even though he wasn't the one giving birth ) and he'd be extremely happy and proud.

I can imagine Victoire being quite a daddy's girl because he'd dote on her! He'd spend a lot of time playing with her on a toy broom and so on. He'd be a very attentive father. As the oldest Weasley son, he would have had a lot of attention from his parents when he was younger, so he'd see the role of the father as very important, and he also would have been given the most responsibility and would be used to taking on a father role with his siblings.

Hope this helps!
    -- Chelsea

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    How do think Bill might have handled finding out about his daughter's first relationship? Would the typical fatherly worried have been emphisised by the fact that Vitoire is part veela? Even if it was with Teddy, whom he has more than likely known all his life?

Would he have behaved the same with Dominique, or be more relaxed, given he has already been through it all once before?

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Inverarity
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveOil_Med
    How do think Bill might have handled finding out about his daughter's first relationship? Would the typical fatherly worried have been emphisised by the fact that Vitoire is part veela? Even if it was with Teddy, whom he has more than likely known all his life?

Would he have behaved the same with Dominique, or be more relaxed, given he has already been through it all once before?
    I think the Veela effect tends to be overemphasized in fanfiction (even Fleur didn't instantly turn men into drooling idiots, the way a full-blooded Veela did), and Victoire is only one-eighth Veela. But it would still have some effect, and I'm sure it would compound the usual anxiety any father has about his daughter starting to date.

Assuming he knows and likes Teddy, he'd probably be somewhat less worried; at least he wouldn't think Teddy is motivated purely by Veela attraction. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't be concerned. (Teddy is still a boy, after all...)

Most parents do chill out a bit after they've been through their trials with the first-born. Of course, it could also depend on their personalities. Maybe Victoire will be the sensible one who can take care of herself, while Dominique is the boy-crazy one who explodes into puberty and makes Bill think about moving to Antarctica....