Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Moon One-Shot Challenge

Love_is_4ever
    Name: Love_is_4ever
    House: Hufflepuff!
    Link to entry: The Moon and the Sun

As some of the last entries... this isn't validated yet, but here's the link nonetheless. Is for the "Loss of a Loved One" Topic.

~ Samarie

megan_lupin
    I didn't realise we could put the links up without it being validated yet.

Name: megan_lupin
    House: Gryffindor
    Entry: Never Leave You

It's for the 'Missing You' prompt.

~Megan

Celestial Melody
    Name: Celestial Melody
    House: Ravenclaw
    Link to entry: Link!

This is for the "Disabilities" prompt. Again, like several of the other entries, it is not yet validated.

Eowyn89
    Boo....my entry has been in the queue for more than a week, and I also didn't know that we could put links up without the stories being validated....so I am going to try my luck with this anyway - even though the deadline is past

Name: Eowyn89
    House: Hufflepuff
    Entry: What Lies Beneath

For the 'Attractiveness' prompt....

~Katie

HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin
    I'm going to do a Katie and put this in late- as I also didn't realize I could do this before it was validated.

Name: HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin/Selina
    House: Slytherin!
    Link to entry: Dear Someone

For the Disabilities prompt.
    ~Selina

WhittyLeah
    I will be validating entries today and tomorrow. I will be judging for the next few days.

I will post here with winners!

Thank you all.

~Leah

maraurderinchief

Eek!

I really hope I'm not too late, Leah you approved my story, please let me still enter!

Devil_Duckling

Gryffindor

http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=74076
    Missing you

Just got posted!

Leah Edit: Oh, yes you can! It was my Internets fault this is late, not yours.

HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin
    Hey, Leah, sorry if I'm being a bother, but how is judging going? I'm just wondering how long it's going to be, so I can judge how long I can procrastinate on learning how to move it to a different part of the site.

~Selina

Eowyn89
    Hello

Like HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin above me, I was also wondering when the winner would be announced for the challenge *begs with cookies*. Maybe it hasn't been that long really, but it feels like it. Anyway, enough of my rambling! Hope to see who wins soon - everyone did really great

~Katie

Gin_Drinka
    Hello!

Not wanting to be annoying or anything of the sort, but my story hasn't been looked at yet...I know there is a reason, as Leah doesn't seem to have been on MNFF for quite a while...I hope everything is okay. I guess I just wanted to let that be known...
    mia