Full Moon One-Shot Challenge
This challenge has been extended to the full moon on Oct. 26th. All entries must be posted by 8:00pm EST.
What better way to celebrate the full moon on the 26th then by... one-shots.
There are six different topics up at the moment, pick one topic and write a one-shot based on that topic.
If you have already written a drabble for that topic, you can still write a one-shot about it, but it can't be the same story and plot as your drabble. It has to be completely new.
- All one-shots must be at least 1,000 words long.
- Only one submission per author.
- Submit your entries to the Challenge sub-category: Full Moon One Shots.
- After your one-shot is accepted into the archive, post a link here using the form provided.
- Please use a beta (this is not required, but we love if you used one).
- All links to challenge entries must be posted here by the time the full moon rises on the 26th of October at 8:00 pm (EST). That is when the challenge closes.
- 5 points for participating, 15 additional points for first place and 10 additional points for second.
All questions can be asked in the question thread. This thread is for entries only.
Link to entry:
Link to entry: Right here!
Note: I stretched the prompt somewhat. It's a going-away, not a death, but I really hope it counts-- I'm proud of it. *pets story*
Name: Vindictus Viridian
Link to entry: http://www.fanfiction.mugglenet.com/....php?sid=73615
Again, it's not quite fitting the prompt. If you disapprove, then poke me and I'll pack it off to Marauder Era.
De-gnoming the Garden
*Sprays spritz to fluff up bunny*
Make Momma proud!!
Link to entry: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=73698
I based this fic on Topic 2 for Attractiveness.
Link to entry: Newsworthy Conversation
For the "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!" prompt.
Name red haired mom
Link to entry No More Lies, Or Else!
Harry has had it with the biased reporting in the papers, and makes a stand for the truth! He wants all of the people who fought Voldemort remembered, no matter what anyone at the papers think.
Written for the “Extra! Extra! Read all about it!” prompt in the Full Moon Challenge.
Link to entry: http://www.fanfiction.mugglenet.com/....php?sid=73430
For the 'Missing You' prompt.
Name: mspadfoot89 (Emma)
Link to entry: When You're Gone
For the Missing You prompt.
Link to Entry: Diamonds of Glass
For the Discrimination prompt. It hasn't been approved yet, but if it does, here it is.
Link to entry: The Moment She's Waited For All Her Life
For the War prompt. It is now validated. Yay!