Thread: What House should I put my OC in?

Hybrid View

SlytherinTears

What House should I put my OC in?

I want to put my OC, Antonia (though she is commonly refered to as "Toni") into a good House from when she was in school. She is now 28 years old, but I don't know what her former House could have been. Here are some characteristics about her -

• She is very shy, but loves to assist people.
    • She is book smart.
    • She grows bored easily.
    • Her best school subjects were Potions and Astronomy.
    • She hates the summertime weather. (as useless to this list as it may seem)
    • She is a Halfblood with a Squib brother. (Muggleborn mother and Muggle father)

I think she would have made a decent Hufflepuff, but really I think she would have done well in any House.
    If you need to know anything else, please feel free to ask!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch

That sounds like a 'Claw to me! The booksmart and the shy should probably go there.
    -Alice

MaiaMadness
    I'm also thinking Ravenclaw, although Hufflepuff would also work, since you said she loves to assist people. Does she think outside the box? I've always felt that the type of intellect which puts you in Ravenclaw is the out-of-the-box kind. You know, like Luna.

SlytherinTears
    I think I might put her in Hufflepuff, because my other character from my other story is a Ravenclaw and I'd rather not show preference to a certain house. Thank you everyone for your help!

Ryan The Wizard
    I would put her in Ravenclaw, simply because she's booksmart and really shy. From what we know about some other Ravenclaw characters, they can tend to be slightly shy as well, take Cho Chang for instance.

Also the fact that she isn't a fan of summertime weather indicates she isn't really out there too much, meaning she probably spent a lot of her time studying.

She also seems ambitious, since she's bored with most things.

SlytherinTears
    Hm.

Now that you mention it, Ravenclaw would be a decent place to put her. Heh.

Thank you !